Insomnia

Kitty

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="TWINKLE"]What on earth is a peanut kit-kat?[/quote]

You may well ask Twinks! I will be conducting field studies soon, and will report back.

Please, no one tell me there is a 'Peanut' Galaxy. That would just be the end...of something.

It's a chunky kitkat with a peanut layer & it's to die for! Pads got me onto them from this thread,  only one problem, you can't get them in France[:(] Although that's probably just as well!

Hi Tresco, a field test? You can't get them down yonder can you, or shall I save half?[8-)]

[quote user="jayjay"]

.... shall I save half?[8-)]

[/quote]

Jay Jay, you live in a world of fantasy and make believe.

You know that there is no way you will save half a ('so called') Peanut Kit Kat on your nerve wracking journey down here: a trip during which you will meet me[:D][:D]

You'll need all the energy you can get.[kiss]

[quote user="Tresco"][quote user="jayjay"]

[/quote]

You know that there is no way you will save half a ('so called') Peanut Kit Kat on your nerve wracking journey down here: a trip during which you will meet me[:D][:D]

[/quote]

Let's see if I have the wwwwwiiiiiillllllllpppppooooowwwwweeerrrrr! Ooo what happened there?[;-)] It has been here about 2 weeks, so maybe a few more days, we'll see! I can nick a bit of the one Twinks has put up now to keep me going. Ooer we're going to meet, I wonder if they do a valium one!!!!![:-))]

I have made it easier for you today twinkle..............flipping football and Fyfe questions!

I rank 24 on the leader board, you on the other hand are 44[img]http://bestsmileys.com/big/2.gif[/img]

I'll have the pralines please from the variety box!  next time could you get some with caramel centres. yummy

[quote user="Tresco"][quote user="jayjay"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well Tresco, you'll have to eat your words & half a peanut Kitkat, cos I still have it![:P] Just hope it's still edible when it gets to you. I have an ordinary one to eat in the car, so energy levels will be fine![;-)] Right, I'm just off to my world of fantasy & make believe.[:-))]

A demain   

• 5 weeks later...
Well, the peanut kitkat was delivered, but as it had melted it went in Tresco's fridge & was forgotten after the copious amounts of coffee.[Www] So it wasn't shared, Tresco had the lot!!! Sorry folks, I thought I'd just talk to myself, as I seem to be the only one up nowadays.[:P] Pads & Twinks must be catching up on beauty sleep & Tresco is away.[:(]

Roll Great minds & all that! Hi Pads, can't say they've worked for me. The way it's been lately, my weight will go back on.[:(] You've been testing them rigorously, have they worked? Do you have peachy skin, added brainpower & are you losing weight?