Insomnia

Kitty

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Croixblanches"]I didn't actually have insomnia till you lot started. Now I can't go to bed 'cos I can't wait to see what happens next......................[;-)][/quote]

Neither did I but I am determined to get it.  I have tried drugs (over the counter) and therapy.  Perhaps this will work.  Yes lets see how long we can stay up for tonight.

[quote user="Croixblanches"]I didn't actually have insomnia till you lot started. Now I can't go to bed 'cos I can't wait to see what happens next......................[;-)][/quote]

What usually happens is that JayJay and I sit up till half 2 chatting politely about all the so called insomniacs -who went to bed three hours ago!

That was a lie. I'm just a little liar who knows nothing about motorbikes, or the other thing.

Damn! Tresco, I was just about to give up and turn in, and now you've made me go all awake again.

1) I don't want to lie awake imagining being talked about as a lightweight novice type of insomniac, and

2) I also want to know about the other thing to which you refer.

[quote user="jayjay"]

So do I, spill the beans or it will be until 3.30![;-)]

Sorry Dottie![:$]

[/quote]

You could just let us know where Francis Rossi comes into it?[;-)] Isn't he getting a bit long in the tooth for that sort of thing?

[quote user="Tresco"]

What other thing Mrs Tresco?

The Yamaha thing, Mrs Trois!

I thought it was a code word for a sexual activity that Jay Jay and Katie both knew about (though not together...) but that I was innocent about[Www]

[/quote]

Sorry but now I have visions of some guy scantily (sp) clad, playing a keyboard.  Oh Tresco you are so lovely.

[quote user="Croixblanches"]Yes, he's had a couple of heart bypass ops, hasn't he? You wouldn't want that on your conscience would you?[:D][/quote]

As a living Saint, No[:D]

Croixblanches, I think the explanation lies in the last two pages somewhere, about the sex thing. It involves Katie comparing her snoring to the sound of a Yamaha motorbike.

I missed it, and I guess you did too. Probably not a bad thing.

I am still here and really struggling.  I have got a problem with insomnia.  Do you think the doctor could help me become one.

I fell asleep at my desk the other day whilst writing up a file.  When my head nodded forward quickly it made me jump and there was a big babyish scribble in the middle of my notes.

Shamer!!  My colleague told me to sleep in my car for half hour and she would ring me on my mobile to wake me up.