Twinkle's gig

Jonzjob

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="TWINKLE"][quote user="Quillan"]

(I was the dead drop gorgeous one with the toned muscular rugby playing body looking like sex on legs [:D] ). [/quote]

Oh YES!!!

I remember now!  Me & Tresco kept looking at you and thinking "Phowoooaar"!  We were swooning everytime you looked in our direction.  I don't know HOW I got through the concert - I was in absolute LUST!!!

DO you remember I pinched your bum on my way to the loo[:-))]

[/quote]

You know I thought that was the bloke two down with the black rollerneck and the ear piercing. I'll have a word with the lads, I'm sure we can find space in the bath after the next game, dare say we can 'fit you in' as it were [;-)] . Sort of you scratch our..................... backs and we yours [:D] . Now where DID I put that bar of soap............

No Tresc, I reckon he was Twinkles first guess.  Sitting right at the front.  Looking at her with disgust (as she told me).  With a big nose and bushy mustache.

Twinkle told me that she then cooed to him, "I KNOW who you are" in a Jessica Rabbit sort of way.

No wonder he scarpered!!  I wonder why he did not want to be recognised?

No I tend to disagree. I think he was in cogneto, because by his description of the songs Twinks was singing he definately waas NOT in O'Sheridans [Www][8-|][B]?

Poor Quillan, I bet you wish you hadn't started this now. You know what they say about a womans wrath and to chuck the Welsh bit in too was asking for trouble!!! I for one wouldn't upset her [:-))]! But then with my personallity I would find it very difficult to upset anyone, especially nice Twinks

I don't know about Quillan, but I wish I hadn't started this now. I think I will finish up thinking that I will have to check under my bed before I go bye byes! You know, check for spiders, Twinkses and all?

You know your trouble Mr Head, jealosiey! Or is it another try at you amp, you didn't miss last time [+o(][8-|][:-))][6].....

[quote user="TWINKLE"]I didn't do "Danny Boy" so he gave himself away there -  you're right Jonz.  You couldn't possibly upset me or anyone - you are such a sweet gentleman.  I wanted to touch your hair all night but Tresco wouldn't take her hands off you![/quote]

Oh dear you don't read proper like whot I does "Not bad but not quite up to Daniel O'Donnell standard, now that’s what I call Irish music (Number: 2766) Kiss [kiss] I'm off to work (well somebody has to) Oh a diddly, diddly, diddly doooo............

PS You never did Danny Boy (well not while we were there)."

Didn't hear any River Dance music either [:P] I don't know call yourselves musicians tut tut [:(] . AND the guitar player was not exactly  Noel or Padraig Duggan either [:P] . Big red nose indeed [:P] .

SO THERE

[quote user="Chris Head"]......y'know those Welsh wenches have a hell of a wallop on'em! ....[/quote]

Nowt wrong with them Welsh wenches!! When men was down mine, us women folks had to keep law and order up top and a good wallop it needed then a good wallop it got!! Na!   [6][:D]

Im sooo mad i couldnt be there but glad you  all had a good time . Twinks i hear you are a star , will make it next time I hope. Sorry my poor older brother wasnt up to going out on the friday night after we arrived no matter how much i begged . will you let me know where you are over the next few months . Ta Lass

Please keep your posts to within the subject of the forum section.

For idle chat you have been supplied with The Lounge so please keep it there and do not take threads off subject, I refer to the Code of Conduct

"Please keep to the topic of the original thread and do not start more than one thread about the same topic in different sections. This will help users to locate the information that they are looking for and will save space on the servers."

and

"Impedes or disrupts the flow of the discussions in the Forum"

Our forum shares servers and disk space with the rest of the Achant forums and it is by far the biggest in space useage. We reallt need to keep the 'chatter' in one place, the place you were given, The Lounge.

Thank You

[quote user="Quillan"]

For idle chat you have been supplied with The Lounge so please keep it there and do not take threads off subject, I refer to the Code of Conduct

"Please keep to the topic of the original thread and do not start more than one thread about the same topic in different sections. This will help users to locate the information that they are looking for and will save space on the servers."

and

Our forum shares servers and disk space with the rest of the Achant forums and it is by far the biggest in space useage. We reallt need to keep the 'chatter' in one place, the place you were given, The Lounge.

Thank You

[/quote]

What's going on?  Was Twinkle's gig originally on another forum?  [8-)] [blink]

And is this the same Quillan who posted a few messages earlier?  We should be told! [:D]

[quote user="Quillan"]

and

Thank You

[/quote]

If this is a wind up, it is in very poor taste and for a moderator to act in such a manner is bad form.  I do hope the other mods will sort it out.

No icon posted at the end, meaning it was not a joke and we know what happened to a certain member who made a joke but got the elbow.................due, so say, to no smiley !!

(No smiley this time either)

Please stop now! 

I don't want this thread pulled - it's the best and lovliest one I've ever had.  My daughter doesn't believe in Father Christmas and I am feeling a bit homesick at the moment so don't make me even more sad. 

This has been a nice bit of fun about some people on Living in France meeting up and enjoying each others company.  Nobody has insulted anyone and nobody is annoying other posters looking for vital information.  The only people looking here are the people who are interested in last Thursday - that's only a handful and we ARE in the Lounge.  I will post my future gigs via PM  as I always have in the past since being told it wasn't allowed.  I didn't start this thread personally - but I'm glad Jonz did because it has been fun. 

I know for a fact that fun isn't forbidden on Living France 'cos' I read the Forum rules[:)] 

You're quite right Twinkle. This has been a pleasant thread. There shouldn't be any need to pull it. All that's happened this morning is that it's been moved from the "Sport & Leisure" section into the "Lounge" which seemed more appropriate.

Hoddy