Can I call a TIME OUT for a moment please?

Chris Head

I'm getting extremely confused as to who I've upset and why, who's talking to me and who's not talking to me, what I've allegedly done or not done, who want's to take a swing at me and who doesn't, I'm just a simple boy and find it hard to multitask anywhere, let alone on the forum.

Ok, pop away...my shoulders are broad[:)]!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To avoid any confusion, I have never talked to you, which does not mean that I am not talking to you, just that, as we have not had anything to talk about as yet, we have not talked, until now, if you call this talking, in which case we have talked, and I am talking to you, though I reserve the right to decide not to be talking to you, should you start talking through your hat.  I do not permit that kind of talk from anyone except myself.

Clear?

Patrick

Well you wound me up yesterday but I am guessing you know that already!! [;-)]  Having said that I was a tad blunt so probably deserved an acid reply!

Just for the record my comments about french artisans weren't aimed at you...or other Brits working in France.  I've had no problems whatsoever with non french artisans.  In fact I would far rather the frank approach that you said you give - the I can or I can't and approximate dates.

Kathie

Ok, so as I understand it...I wound Kathie up but by her own admission got everything she deserved, and probably got off lightly...but is still speaking to me[:)]

Steve (it's not if  but who I've upset Steve!) and Will are confused...that's OK guys, it happens to the best of us.

Mog and Meg want to take a swing just for the hell of it....no prob M&M, can you reach my chin from down there?

SB doen't know either way and hasn't managed to learn how to post piccies yet.

Dick had a bad day at work and isn't talking to anybody but already did which means he's faking.

Opas has posted to me and managed not to get into a scrap, perhaps 'Times they are a changin'?

Deimos is without a doubt still peed off with me 'cos I went off topic on a chainsaw thread

Quillan...mmmm....juries out on that one, although we have had some lively exchanges I reckon he's ready to unburden himself.

edit; I forgot Chrispypea, I think he's under the impression that my countryside activities don't always fall within the rules!

Isn't this good for the soul[:D]!

Gay, Ron and Dick. We are in a place of spiritual forgiveness. Would the three of you please conduct yourselves with appropriate respect for those who are trying to unburden themselves.

I sort of remember Kathy. Was I rude to you? I believe it was in connection with 'He who shall not be named'? Was it good fun? Did I really pee you off?

I once had a thousand more than Dick and now he is miles ahead.

A while back I argued with my conscience and I made a decision to only post quality stuff, whereas he has gone for width, very width. [:)]

As for Casssis, he is now in line for a global award for the most prolific number of posts in one week....over a thousand. The house exterior will never be pointed......and the Maire (his copaine) won't talk to him if it stays looking like it does now. So my dosh is on Dick to reach 10,000 first, unless Cassis denies  himself sleep for a few days [:)]

[quote user="Chris Head"]

Gay, Ron and Dick. We are in a place of spiritual forgiveness. Would the three of you please conduct yourselves with appropriate respect for those who are trying to unburden themselves.

I[/quote]

Chris you not smoking the shavings are you? I hear non flowering geraniums are better for the spiritual unburdening 

Hari Dick Smith,  Hari Deimos, Hari Tresco,  hari Rama,  who ever she is, one of Dotty's 5 incarnations probably.[:P] 

[quote user="Chris Head"]

I sort of remember Kathy. Was I rude to you? I believe it was in connection with 'He who shall not be named'? Was it good fun? Did I really pee you off?

[/quote]

Seem to remember it was about being interested in the wider world. Yes you were rude, so was I. Wish I could be that rude to  people I actually know, it'd be really therapeutic.[:P]