Can I call a TIME OUT for a moment please?

Chris Head

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="opas"]

Chris . feel free to exclude me from your online discussions, I only joined in 'cos I thought you had a Time Out bar going spare.

If you want to have a pop at me Chris, make sure you what you write make sense, ie what is the "basic four"? 

Chris you are a prize ****. The button is at the bottom right , it says report on it

[/quote]

Now why would I want to report you for simply getting something off your chest Mrs Opas? That just wouldn't be cricket Old Boy!

I take it all back Bugbear[:)], would you like me to come and bodyguard your wildlife for you? And bikers are much 'arder than woodcutters!

[quote user="Chris Head"][quote user="opas"]

Chris . feel free to exclude me from your online discussions, I only joined in 'cos I thought you had a Time Out bar going spare.

If you want to have a pop at me Chris, make sure you what you write make sense, ie what is the "basic four"? 

Chris you are a prize ****. The button is at the bottom right , it says report on it

[/quote]

Now why would I want to report you for simply getting something off your chest Mrs Opas? That just wouldn't be cricket Old Boy!

I take it all back Bugbear[:)], would you like me to come and bodyguard your wildlife for you? And bikers are much 'arder than woodcutters!

[/quote]

well someone did, and if you care to read the EDIT at the bottom of the post , the real meaning is there for all dirty minded folk to see.

Perhaps then you could have a word with Eslier, as I complained about the use of this word some time ago and he was the one who gave me the alternative useage,  and the word stayed at his incistance that I was the dirty minded one, I didn't think I would ever come to use it , but now I have the tables seem to have turned.

So is it acceptable or not? Or does it depend on who uses it?

I think on the previous occasion we looked into it and discovered the 'rude' meaning -  I know there are quite a few people who really detest it - I really don't think it is a case of anyone being dirty minded, its just interpretation or what you sense are used to hearing it in, actually I know you hate bad language so I was really surprised that you used it !

Chris - if you do not behave yourself tonight you are paying for a visit to a health spa for the mods !! (Well, the female ones anyway !)

I am amazed that anyone is allowed to use t**t on the forum.  It's a really strong word where I come from.  Equivalent in force to, say, effing w****r. 

Just edited that myself since the forum software didn't do it for me - the forum software's really odd about what words it edits, isn't it? [:D]

I have the same sense of the word, where I come from it's equivalent to w****r, I've no doubt  Mrs O feels that way about me...fair enough[:D], perhaps a Thesaurus might be a good Christmas pressie, it does wonders for those a little short of vocabulary!

That was behaved Gay...wouldn't it just be easier if I sent you a cheque and got on with it?