If money were no object, what would you really like for Christmas...

Bugsy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all

If money were no object, then I would like for me and my family to go skiing for Christmas.  We'd stay in a hotel on the slopes and I'd be pampered with health treatments and massages when I wasn't on the piste.  To spend the festive period with my family in the wonderful mountainous air would be heaven.

Yeah, so? Sportscars haven't sounded the same since the Jags left. Or Lola T70s with big lumps in the back. Ooooooh.

Actually I have just discovered that my 850 T5 has the same power to weight ration as a Dodge Ram... I'm impressed by that. Perhaps I'll keep the car and have some socks.

>edit< I have just realised how much that post shows my age...

[quote user="FurryKnickers"]

You have brought a tear to me eyes Mr Head!  That is what me poor owl Mammy used to say!

You are the softest and fluffiest axe weilding bloke I have ever come across [kiss]

[/quote]

Why thankyou Furryknickers, do you think that gruff old teacher is ready for a hug yet? Or is he playing hard to get?

You lot are putting THINGS over and above health and happiness!

[quote user="Dick Smith"]I'd like a new car, and to be environment-friendly it would have to be a diesel.

[/quote]

...to be proper friendly it would have to be a hot air baloon or a glider or something like that.

Dick, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on.  Get a hot air baloon for the commute.

If money were no object, I'd buy Dick a baloon; and pickpocket Chris PP so that I can bully the multi-nationals too, although I suppose I wouldn't have to be rich to pickpocket Chris PP - just mean. 

Oh, and I'd have Emmanuelle Béart as a maid and Johnny Depp as a drinking buddy when he's finished maiding for Katie, if she ever allows him some time off.

And I'd imprison Roman Abromovic for a bit of a laugh (sorry Miki), thus enabling Hereford United to buy that Ukranian geezer on the cheap.

and, and, and...... 

[quote user="FurryKnickers"]

I don't think he is! you can hug me if you want?

Can I call you Fluffy Boy from now on?

[kiss]

[/quote]

I'm honoured that you would bestow the title on me Furryknickers....my life is now complete!

The WYSIWYG crowd just don't know the power of the spontaneous hug![:D]

[quote user="cooperlola"]

And I probably wouldn't be allowed my American Muscle Car would I Chris?[:D]

Miki, this horse is going to be the one, isn't he?  Let's hope he just stays injury free.

[/quote]

I really do think so Cooperman, I mean I REALLY DO ! A  chunk of the holiday money has long been on the Star for Boxing Day.

I have lost count of the number of horses that flattered for a while but.............................. well he just seems the part to me and not only me of course.

[quote user="Chris Head"][quote user="FurryKnickers"]

[/quote]

Why thankyou Furryknickers, do you think that gruff old teacher is ready for a hug yet? Or is he playing hard to get?

You lot are putting THINGS over and above health and happiness!

[/quote]

Aye but you cant buy them you either have them or not, We are all talking about what we can buy. 

As ChristineAnimal and Dirty Tom are looking after all the animals, I can be nice and selfish -

I would have someone else to do ALL my shopping, everything from food to clothes to Christmas presents.   I loathe wasting time on trundling around town and would even send him/her to have my hair cut if that were possible!  [I] - but now, of course, I could have the hairdresser come to the house!!

Chrissie (81)

If money was no object :

- a bungalow for my MIL next to HER daughter in Bongoland

- the builder's bill from my 2 brothers who are renovating their homes

- a bungalow for my elderly parents with a MUCH smaller garden to keep them active

- pay off my sister's mortgage and get her a new car

- a VW 1960 split windscreen van for my daughter

- an Aston Martin Diabolo for my son

- a BMW TransAlp bike for my OH

then for me :

- a 2CV, a DS21, a Morgan just for fun

- an Audi Estate for work and business

- a flat in the 6ème arrondissement of Paris

- a country hotel in France and one in UK  

- my own little airplane (in the manner of Amy Johnson!) to visit Australia, Japan, China, Vietnam, South Africa, Louisiana, Québec,

- a hot air balloon

then see to many of my friends desires (queue in an orderly fashion and don't push!)  and other good causes in which I believe.........