Don't be Afraid, Show Yourselves

Bugsy

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all look lovely & Kathie, am so jealous. Done a static line but didn't make the freefall![:(]

Pip is here, 4 sheets to the wind & refusing to have a pic taken, apparently her eyes are crossing, but I really couldn't tell!!![Www] So tomorrow folks! Hic hic![:$]

[quote user="Tresco"]JayJ, why can't you just pose Pipoletto, artistically drunk on the table like last time[6][:P][/quote]

Cos she'd hit me & she can reach now!!!

Red Wine White Wine 

For a very short time only!

OUCH! ARGH! STOP THAT HURTS!

Looks likely, I'll get another like this![;-)] Ouch!

Tresco, she looks very much prettier! Uh oh! She's gone all red & has started hitting me again!

Meg, Thanks & Yes, but a bit ouch bruised, she's insisting it comes off, another couple of bottles & it should be OK!

Quick, she's not looking! For a couple of mins!

Happy 

[quote user="Meg and Mog"]Kathie...what was the bloke like you were strapped to!!!!??

[/quote]

Sadly, as is the story of my life, I got the short fat hairy one - the tall, hunky, handsome one was allocated to one of the blokes in our office.  Such a waste........

Kathie

[quote user="hastobe"][quote user="Meg and Mog"]Kathie...what was the bloke like you were strapped to!!!!??

[/quote]

Sadly, as is the story of my life, I got the short fat hairy one - the tall, hunky, handsome one was allocated to one of the blokes in our office.  Such a waste........

Kathie

[/quote]

Shame......it'd be the only way you'd get me out of the plane!! [:D]

[quote user="hastobe"][quote user="Meg and Mog"]Kathie...what was the bloke like you were strapped to!!!!??
[/quote]

Kathie

[/quote]

You never know, that may be exactly what he wanted?

Kathie, anyone who leaves a perfectly good aircraft before it is on the ground has to have something wrong with their mental state!! [:-))]

There was an expression when I was in the R.A.F. that said that 'birds and fools fly for a living and birds don't fly at night!' Not strictly true, but almost... Saying that. Big Ernie win and I am learning, but I ain't going to get out before it's back on terror firmer (what spelling?)

[quote user="Meg and Mog"]just for you tresc. (also coming off at midnight!)

[IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g65/louweezel/tennisdoll.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

Is that where you work, Lou?  Or is it a hobby?  Looks very impressive stuff - what do you make?

[quote user="JayJay"]

[quote user="Tresco"]JayJ, why can't you just pose Pipoletto, artistically drunk on the table like last time[6][:P][/quote]

Cos she'd hit me & she can reach now!!!

Red Wine White Wine 

For a very short time only!

OUCH! ARGH! STOP THAT HURTS!

Looks likely, I'll get another like this![;-)] Ouch!

[/quote]

Is Pip awake yet?

Yes, she is up, worse for wear though! It seems her head is a bit heavy this morning![Www]

Pip speaking. Hello my little sausage, thank you for your concern.[kiss] I'll have you know that I was up before JayJay!  Do you know any good hangover cures ?  Its a long time since I've suffered one of these ! Teatotal now for at least a month [;-)]

Cassis, that was at Uni, i'm hoping to set up a workshop over here.

Pip my lovely................ eating always does the trick...........if you can manage it!! Oh and a can of coke!! (not that i'd know about such things!) Failing that open another bottle!

You behave yourselves ladies!!!

[quote user="Meg and Mog"]Cassis, that was at Uni, i'm hoping to set up a workshop over here.

Pip my lovely................ eating always does the trick...........if you can manage it!! Oh and a can of coke!! (not that i'd know about such things!) Failing that open another bottle!

You behave yourselves ladies!!!
[/quote]

Hi Megsie ! Pip speaking, The first thing Jay Jay offered me this morning was a chocolate biscuit [+o(] but I feel a lot better now I've had some Brioche !  My mantra today will be 'I will never drink again' !

Off now to hit the shops.  Glad I brought my flexible friend [:-))]

BTW, we always behave ourselves![Www]