Don't be Afraid, Show Yourselves

Bugsy

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="WJT"]

Well, I hope this won't be too sexy for the forum but it is the best photo ever taken of me so I thought I would share.

[/quote]

Well, I,m gobsmacked and totally in love...................[+o(]

Not..............................................[:D]

Dick! You had a shave, haircut and took you glasses off for your avaitr!!!!!![:D][Www][:-))]

I remember that when I came out of the R.A.F. I had a kick where I grew my hair long. I already had a beard for my last year as a seargent, the only beard in a seargents mess of 1500 NCOs.... It didn't last for long though. I suppose it was a kick back for 12 years of HAVING to have my hair short???

I was just on my way to bed, but for 5 minutes only...

4 weeks ago, and if you look hard you will see Twinkles little hand on my shoulder. Sepia drenched to nullify the visible effects of several pints of Guiness.[:D]

[IMG]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i76/twinm/Twinks___Tresko-2.jpg[/IMG]

This is a young me with my first Ginger man Timmy he was my first own cat ( as other family menbers had cats which where never mine ) He was my best friend and I had him for 16 years , He was the first man to break my heart when he died. But there has been a few ginger men since [;-)]

[IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j44/pads_01/scan0001.jpg[/IMG]

Nope sadley not , but hoping to get out there in the new year so will try again then.

Funny that I thought the same about your photo!! only joking , but why do you have a paper bag on your head ? Or im i missing something a bout model flying?[8-)]