other hobbies

stumpy

[quote user="cooperlola"]

[quote user="Teamedup"][blink] ?????????? comma??????????????[/quote]It's not just me then, I was looking at my post again and again and couldn't spot one, but can see a lot in stumpy's that shouldn't be there!  Anyway, I get the joke now, stumps!  What you imply has been known too though...[:D]

Anyhow, I promise not to judge anybody by their standards of spelling, grammar and punctuation - I'm far from perfect in this regard myself.[:$]

[/quote]

yep sorry, another dumb moment from Opas..........why did I put apostrophe when comma is so much easier to spell?

I don't know why you didn't put 'comma' opas.

Without my specs I often misread anyway. I happily read on another thread.......... 'I shoot two very nice people'........and the right punctuation was there in place to be read quite properly. I just sometimes don't see things in the order they written in.

Hobbies in the UK.......

- making scratchy noises on my vile din, often in public and sometimes even getting paid for it.  [:-))]

- gathering Nollidge, to be processed in my cranial input/output device (what goes in flies out again a nanosecond later).

- any arty-crafty stuff, especially patchwork and quilting

- serial evening-class attender

- meeting new people

- Amnesty International

- theatre, cinema, reading unsuitably large books.

Pastimes in France......

- patchwork and quilting

- cinema

- wishing I could play the violin

- sniffing the dog's dreadlocks

- looking for a job. 

[:)] 

[quote user="Pierre ZFP"][quote user="Teamedup"]

I don't know why you didn't put 'comma' opas.

.......... 'I shoot two very nice people'........[/quote]

Of course I don't - I only shoot the nasty people [;-)]

[/quote]

Well I was sure that that would be case[;-)]

[quote user="Llantony"]I won't tell Mr Llantony about the railway!  - I've just been telling him we must get rid of ours before we move out.  He set it out in the loft for the kids but they didn't share his interest and they are 26 and 28 now.[/quote]Big mistake.  What else would he do all day?