wheres the totty !

euro

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Clair"]For future use (clearly too late for Pads and J.R....[Www])

I'd like to introduce myself = je voudrais me présenter

je voudrais introduire... = I'd like to enter/penetrate

[/quote]

I am sooooo going to accidentally on purpose use that. [:D] Just to see the reaction............then ask them to explain what i said wrong [6]

Merci monsieur ! [:)]

I wish all the best to this gentleman looking for a partner..

French women are just like any women in the world I assume, and if you want to meet some of my co citizens why don't you join the comité des fêtes in your city? or a gym club, or a photo club , any club ??

Maybe you could be introduced to French friends by your English friends ? Maybe they would be a couple but you may be invited someday to a barbecue or any celebration , and there she will be  [;-)]

Keep smiling, be happy, and love will come to you !

[quote user="ErnieY"]

[quote user="cooperlola"]We all know that you all want the same thing, but there's no need to be obvious about it![/quote]I'm sure I don't know what you both mean and I'm shocked by your rush to judgement [:-))]

[kiss]

[/quote]Of course, we know that you aren't like that, Ernie![:D]

Isn't it rather a juvenile expression, it may be OK for groups of women in their teens and twenties, but IMHO it lacks sophistication and probably doesn't imply that the OP is looking for a friendship or genuine relationship, it gives the impression of something much more 'shallow'

On the other hand maybe I'm just being middle aged about it.[Www]

I can't believe some of what I'm seeing here and yes RH, you are being very middle aged

To reprise the OP's post:

[:D] wheres the totty !

[quote user="euro"]

now that i am single i am becoming a little disapointed with the lack of attractive members of the opposite sex  - in my case female.

where are they all ?

i live in SW near Villenueve 47  surrounded by old boys driving even older tractors or auld wifies in aprons dragging shopping baskets full of stuff around - so where are all the 30 ish somethings hiding ??????

presumably France has single people or seperated / divorced people just like the UK but where ?

ideas please or real life experiences even better - preferably local

thanks

Euro[/quote]

I fail to see anything shallow or disrespectful about it at all. The content is a sincere request from someone looking for a bit of female company and the obviously jocular title is qualified by a smiley despite which some have latched onto it as a platform for a lesson in political correctness.

It's little wonder that books like Men are from Mars - Women are from Venus exist [:-))]

[:D]

It's merely the title of the post, Ernie.  You have to be from Venus to get it.  But our point is that this may be why our o/p is having trouble tracking any down!

I guess what I mean is that if I were a woman looking for male companionship as opposed to a quick s**g, I would not be contacting him in a hurry!

[quote user="Patf"]Women don't like terms like totty, talent, crumpet, etc because it makes us sound like merchandise. Eye candy too. Would you men like to be called horseflesh? Beefcake is another one. I suppose you would be flattered [:D][/quote]

Eye Candy has a totally different meaning Patf and does put a woman in a completely different context, but as for being called horseflesh (never come across that one BTW - is it French [8-)]) or Beefcake, I wouldn't be flattered, I wouldn't be anything, and I certainly wouldn't be upset or bothered and I don't think I know any man who would [blink]

Any blokes out there feel differently ?