Only 248 Sperm Donors In France!

I was shocked to discover from Furry (me better half)  that France has only 248 sperm donors and supply is not meeting demand and that there were now cash incentives to encourage the lads to give the stuff. I assumed he was lying to me just so he could go off to Italy (there is a shortage there too) He found there were openings for sperm donors in southern Italy and has gone off there for a month. He thinks that the common pug originates from Puglia after being told a story by the local fish monger in Supervalue the other night. He told him that the pugs roam wild in the streets of southern Italy and it is forbidden for humans to walk on the same side of the road as a wild pug. They have right of way at all times. So there is now a new way of earning a living in France, and it makes a change from the old gite business and you are guarenteed an income regardless of the season.

[quote user="Bugbear"]I can think of one or two women I've met who probably could too...................[:D][/quote]I could tell you a joke about that but I think only about 3 words would get past nanny [:D]

So I'll tell you this one instead.................................

A lady goes for artificial insemination

The Doctor says "please make yourself comfortable on the couch whilst I go into the other room to prepare the sample"

As she is laying there waiting she hears terrible noises from the other room, things crashing, braking of glass and a few oaths.

The Doctor reappears in a dishevelled state and says "I'm terribly sorry there's been an awful accident and all the samples are smashed, will you take draft ?"

[:$]

CS ...............

Funny you should mention this, but our local downmarket 'hyper' was doing a special deal the other night: 'Be a sperm donor and get two free' type of promotion. A bit like being a blood donor.  They were even offering a cup of tea and a biscuit afterwards. Many were going for it.

I declined, because I didn't want the two packs of andouillette blanc, but might go for it next time if there's something civilised like Crimbo Pud on offer.

There never seemed to be a shortage of sperm donors when I was working in an organisation that included IVF in its services in London. In fact there seemed to be droves of them, all medical students (make of that what you will) and they were paid £5 a shot.

The little jars used for the purpose are brilliant for herbs and spices, I have still got a few in my spice rack[:P] (their original purpose unfulfilled, of course, although that might not prevent a few jokes here....)

[quote user="5-element"]

The little jars used for the purpose are brilliant for herbs and spices, I have still got a few in my spice rack[:P] (their original purpose unfulfilled, of course, although that might not prevent a few jokes here....)

[/quote]

Mmmmmm,  yum, yum, Tadpoles and Tarragon........................[:P]

Hi!

May be your numbers are not suite right! Could it be a " département "??

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_de_sperme

Plus de 38 000 enfants sont nés sur le territoire français grâce à plus

de 9 300 donneurs. Chaque année, ils sont plus de 4 000 couples à être

demandeurs.

If you want to be constructive - see here:

http://enquetedetoi.mabulle.com/index.php/2007/06/19/70492-le-don-de-sperme-en-france

It could be that the numbers of donors have been reduced as a consequence of the  new conditions:les lois dites de bioéthique révisées le 6 août 2004.

- Man must be under 46

- Man must already be a father

- Required is the written  agreement of wife, Pacsée or concubine.

Yours,

giantpanda

[quote user="giantpanda"]Hi!

May be your numbers are not suite right! Could it be a " département "??

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_de_sperme

Plus de 38 000 enfants sont nés sur le territoire français grâce à plus de 9 300 donneurs. Chaque année, ils sont plus de 4 000 couples à être demandeurs.

If you want to be constructive - see here:

http://enquetedetoi.mabulle.com/index.php/2007/06/19/70492-le-don-de-sperme-en-france

It could be that the numbers of donors have been reduced as a consequence of the  new conditions:les lois dites de bioéthique révisées le 6 août 2004.

- Man must be under 46
- Man must already be a father
- Required is the written  agreement of wife, Pacsée or concubine.

Yours,

giantpanda

[/quote]

No, I read it here http://www.physorg.com/news145730290.html 

It's illegal in County Kerry to contain human or Rhino sperm in jars, and you can face prosecution for false imprisonment of a living reproductive structure that carries a maximum 12 year jail term. They regularly carry out door to door on the spot checks here in Dingle. So far Furry has avoided detection, but it is only a matter of time before someone grasses him up.

[quote user="Cynthia Shagpiece"]

He found there were openings for sperm donors in southern Italy and has gone off there for a month.

[/quote]

's funny, you'd have thought there were plenty of organ grinders down there.........

Monika L goes to the dry cleaners.  The proprietor is rather hard of hearing.

'CAN YOU GET THIS STAIN OUT OF MY DRESS PLEASE?'

'Come again!'

'NO, MAYO THIS TIME'

[quote user="5-element"]

[/quote]

CUMIN, for all you curry fans!!!!!!! [:D][+o(][:D]

I have to say that I (and Furry O'Toole) are very dissapointed at the way this serious thread has degenerated to this level of filth and vulgarity. It reminds me of the time that me and the Furry lad first made love while he was wearing his Napoleon suit during the annual Kildare Napoleon lookalike contest of 1981. I was disgusted with him on that most special of days.

[quote user="Cynthia Shagpiece"] It reminds me of the time that me and the Furry lad first made love while he was wearing his Napoleon suit during the annual Kildare Napoleon lookalike contest of 1981. I was disgusted with him on that most special of days.[/quote]

Well, it probably wasn't easy supporting his weight on one arm...............[:$]

[quote user="Cynthia Shagpiece"]I think you will find that it was Nelson that had one arm[:)] Old Napoleon just liked keeping one arm inside his dainty little coat. They say he had a very girly hand and that's why he hid it from the public.[/quote]

Or he might have been doing something completely different with it...................[:)]

Cynthia, does this mean we are going to have the whole Furry Shaggy Dog family, like the whole Woolybana tree?  Are there many more of you in County Kildare?  With all these generous donations did you both manage to have any children?

You don't of course have to answer these questions if you find them too personal, but while you're around, please give my love to FK.   [:)]