The form needed when you leave the house

You can still go out Hoddy (for one of the 5 allowed reasons) if you do not have a printer.  You will have to hand write the Attestation as it is written on the form, complete it and sign and date it.

It is explained on the service public website.

This is the French way! If you have apiece of paper it's ok; so if we wish to have a couple of hours out and about we print and complete un "Attestation de Déplacement Dérogatoire" to go "shopping". The only restraint would be not to be so daft as to be out and about when the supermarket is closed. You really could not make it up - not that Mrs UaG wish to to expose ourselves!!

UaG

We just went to the doctor to get our 6-monthly prescription renewals.

Thanks to NormanH, I had my self-certification-alright-to go-out form duly completed. Our doc reckons that it’s a complete farce, but I suppose the idea is to make people think twice about venturing out unnecessarily.

Roads very quiet.

We’re inconvenienced by all this, but that’s as far as it goes. Just feel so very sorry for the millions of people in Europe (and worldwide) who face a serious threat to their livelihoods. Our younger son is in that particular boat (he’s an English teacher in the Czech Republic and his income has now evaporated) but we can support him - many aren’t in that situation.

Well, I'm going to use the same form, just tick another box and change the date when I next go out for something else.

Just to be clear, can I go out walking (at a distance from my OH if he comes along) without having to borrow a dog?  I'm only HALF joking......!

Mint wrote .. Well, I'm going to use the same form, just tick another box and change the date when I next go out for something else.

Just to be clear, can I go out walking (at a distance from my OH if he comes along) without having to borrow a dog? I'm only HALF joking .....!

According to what I have read then yes you can .. just make sure that you have your attestation with you .. suitably completed and signed ??

Plus, of course, a separate attestation for your OH .. ?

I duly filled in my form this morning and set off to the local (biggish) village to get some cash, bread and some fruit / veg.

As it happens, Wednesday is market day there, but I had no expectation of there being any traders, however on arrival there were about half a dozen of them ......... and the gendarmerie !

Ah I thought, they’re doing an Attestation check. Once I’d parked, I became aware of an enormous verbal spat between a bloke and a woman - the gendarmerie were just looking on with non-committal written all over their faces.

I bought some asparagus from one of the traders and asked him what the ruck was all about. He said that the bloke was one of the council members and that the maire didn’t want the market to be operating. The woman was simply a member of the public and she was telling him that he was out of order and to ‘sling his hook’. Beautiful.

The gendarmes had quietly driven off by then ....... and they didn’t even ask to see my Attestation!

It is now clear that you need a form for each person in the car!

Also, for Gardian, repeat prescriptions can now be filled at the pharmacy even if they need renewing (to avoid having to visit overworked doctors). Pharmacists now have the right to let you have everything on your expired prescription, up until May.