my bread machine woes and now it has a legal angle!

menthe

1 hour ago, Harnser said:

Errm - cough cough

What Is GmbH?

GmbH is an abbreviation of the German phrase “Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung,” which means “company with limited liability.” It’s a suffix used after a private limited company’s name in Germany (vs. AG, for aktiengesellschaft, which is used to indicate a public limited company).1 GmbH is the equivalent of LLC (limited liability company), used in the United States, or Ltd. (limited), used in the United Kingdom, and is the most common form of incorporation in Germany.

Errm - cough cough

I posted this yesterday with no noticeable effect

Edited by ssomon

Thanks again, cajal.  I did look at the link you have kindly provided but, as explained, I will wait a day or two and see if I can somehow get the blades elsewhere.

Certainly, the ebay ones look the best as they are specific to the machine. Just need to ask a friend in the UK to have them sent to her and she will send them to me.

Don't want anymore disappointment.

Lehaut, yes, washed with mild deterget as per a instuctions.  Am going to buy some white flour to mix with the multiceréal.

Harnser, I am still awaiting further answers from Arebos.  In the meantime, I am in contact with the seller of the paddles you posted.  Couldn't find a buy now notice and have agreed the price and postage with the buyer.  Not able to pay via ebay at the moment.

Does the item need to be "current" before you can use the payment facility?

On 13/09/2023 at 19:58, Harnser said:

Looked up Arebos UK and they seem to do just one breadmaker.

https://www.arebos.co.uk/en_gb/home-living/kitchen/bread-maker/bread-maker-1500g-white.html

Replacement paddles for Arebos breadmaker - (model number unspecified as they probably only do one model)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/166271475789

Just come back to say a special thank you to you, Harnser.  After a bit of toing and froing with the ebay site, exchanging messages with the seller and getting someone from the UK to buy it for me, I have the paddles!

Just hope all smooth sailing from here, the paddles actually getting to my home....

• Like 1

Oh, I am so touched by all your help and encouragement, everyone who commented, suggested, commiserated, encouraged, soothed and comforted.

You are some of the finest people on and off the forum, I am sure!

Lori, might be pestering you soon for recipes😁

• Like 1