B&B are you open?

I ask as we - two couples - are driving down the west coast next week friday till monday so might be one nighters in different areas.  My question is are any chambre d'hote's open or would it be easier to find a motel/hotel for that shorter time?

No not as mad as my name we did have a base place all planned, but as luck would have it, thats gone up the swanny - so to speak!

Hope someone can help, thursday night we will be stopping around the border of Brittany, we catch the ferry back monday pm.

Thank you.

meant no offence .. we travell to 79 from st-malo takes us 4 hours we are between Partheny and bressuire. Just a guide for you it is hard to plan how far you can travell?

we use the overnight crossing from st-malo arrives 8 ish am norm in cleese at latest 13.00 hrs

not yet open but have friends who are

Dave & Olive

Found you on my map-thank you-Yes around your area and to the right up to A20 but also see if we can go down further as far as perigord limousin region, the reason why I put the post was to find some place to stay and head in different directions!  Due to the time of year I know alot of places are closed I thought that those living in that part of France would be more in the know!!  So any help is most appreciated.