So where can I post my Jokes?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]No kidding!!! You have to be pretty well heeled to be truly accepted over there - spend at least 5000 euros on an average family holiday, or you ain't worth nuthin!! C'est une aut' culture.[/quote]

Blige me !

5000 bigguns for a holiday !!

Poor folks oop norf 'ere in Brittany, don't pay that for their converted porcheries (homes to you and me) Whoever is going to tell the Bretons that their integrated British friends pay the equivalent cost of one home every year, on their congé annuel?

You tell 'em Alexis, they know you, you will break it to them gently

[quote]Stop picking on the PC brigade, the Mac brigade can be just as fussy.[/quote]

>>the Mac brigade can be just as fussy<<

With all this talk (on this thread) of beer, trappist monk, PC brigade ....etc.... I am getting visions of :

PC Plod arresting a trappist monk flashing about his Mac making his way to the boozer for a beer! 

Oh Dear! This bottle of Sancerre didn't last very long !... 

[quote]>>the Mac brigade can be just as fussy<< With all this talk (on this thread) of beer, trappist monk, PC brigade ....etc.... I am getting visions of : PC Plod arresting a trappist monk...[/quote]

So? Like err? Where were you when all this happened? I didn't see you! Mind you I was too concerned with.........

..... Serving the next customer (No, I am not going to cast myself in any of the other roles!)

Nor as sad as calling oneself "le bouffon", hold on though, nothing wrong with calling oneself by the right name, so.............

Is it Mr or Mrs this time ?

Greavesy, greatest scorer the world ever saw Faded,? he sparkles whilst bouffons blunder on.....

Nineteenth century, No We live in the real world....

Was going to ask where can I still post my jokes , but you lot are coming up with more funnies than I can supply,,,

Don't get personal Ladies.................

Terry

Okay , tried the link to "webpage(Druggies international)" not being inclined to register to it, thank you very much, Some peoples avatars look like they have already been there too long,

"Playing for the high one, dancing with the devil,
Going with the flow, it's all the same to me"

"Baby you're a rattlesnake, you know the way I feel,
Feel you crawling up my back, you've got no love to steal"

This thread has totally gone off track....

"Fear the sky, eat the rich Just remember"............

Lyrics courtesy of  Lyrics on demand. 

Terry

OK I didn't get the physics joke as well as the OP's. Maybe it's because my research of this thread is leading me to the theory that Ab's life is in danger of becoming a joke.

No more posts from me here due to theory of imminent thread deletion.

BTW I'm formulating a theory that Ab has taken exception to a comment made to the OP by me. Has Ab read the whole of this thread or has he just got special troll opportunity finding software?