Little things that wind you up.

Bugsy

[quote user="Christine Animal"]

Yes it was !  Next time I'll push you over.   [6]

Not only people who wear sunglasses indoors, but those who wear glasses on the top of their head.

[/quote]

Oh dear Christine, I do this! [:-))]  Mostly popping in a shop etc.. not wanting to quickly put them in my bag to easily break or scratch them. [:$]

I can understand about wearing sunglasses indoors but what does wearing them on the head tell you?

P.S. Thinking about it, my husband has been caught out a time or two with his prescription sunglasses when out in the sunshine and going indoors for some reason or another and leaving his ordinary glasses in the car. I do hope I didn't have mine on my head at the same time. [:)]

[quote user="Frenchie"][quote user="Just Katie"]

My adolescent kids who think they know it all!![:@]

[/quote]

You seem to be used to them now, so would you accept one more??  13 , speaks a bit of English..

[;-)]  [:D]

[/quote]

Yes Frenchie, I would take IT on.  In fact they are great entertainment.

[quote user="Just Katie"][quote user="Frenchie"][quote user="Just Katie"]

My adolescent kids who think they know it all!![:@]

[/quote]

You seem to be used to them now, so would you accept one more??  13 , speaks a bit of English..

[;-)]  [:D]

[/quote]

Yes Frenchie, I would take IT on.  In fact they are great entertainment.

[/quote]   IT ..? My baby ?? [:D] [:D] [:D]

It happened to me today, that thing I posted earlier about pull rings.  Got in from Intermarche towards lunch time, in a hell of a hurry to feed everybody, thought I'd start with dog as she had her breakfast before anybody else, got a tin of dog food, pulled the ring, ring snaps, I nearly snapped too!

And the way the antivirus programme thingey takes FOREVER to load when I am trying to get to Living France Forum to see what gives!