Paradise / hell ...

Frenchie

Paradise would be where my animals live as long as me, my plants dont get greenfly/ spider mite, where my husband could come home each evening, where tescos was a banned company, when the UK changes to Euros, where is was sunny alday and rained at night, and where i could live the simple life I want without having to work. and I could eat what I like without getting fat[:)]

Hell would be having my mother in law to live within a 50 mile radius, a home with no pets, losing my health now im getting so close to the life I want. finding out there are more verbs to conjugate than the 25 i have already learnt ( dont say it [:(] )

My husband turning into a smoker,  my home to be flooded, and living where it was permently winter [:(]  

Hell would be a world without music, it would be being blind, alone,  .  It would be a country where it is always very hot ( I dislike intense heat, yes...) ...

Heaven is waking up to a smile, being surrounded by the ones I love, have my animals with me too, have a walk in the forest and smell the wonderful smells of autumn, heaven is also watching the flames in the fireplace, it is listening to the music I love, play the piano, have a ride in a Porsche  911 GT3 ..  Heaven is doing shopping with my sister ( not my partner!!   [:)] )

Heaven is seeing him in the crowd at the airport and having my heart beating fast; it is also when we have our breakfast in the kitchen in the UK, and watch squirrels and robins in the back garden ..

Heaven is .. a curry house  , and right now,.... it is my bed..... ( NO, I ve not said I was sleeping in a curry house !  [:D]  )

My list could be endless, so maybe will be continued..

Good night to you all .. !  

Heaven is......snuggling up on the sofa with my two young grandchildren and reading them a bedtime story, walking through freshly fallen deep snow and coming back to build a snowman..............[:D]..........a smile from someone who loves you.....when everything seems to be going wrong and then......woosh......... it all suddenly comes together and turns out right in the end. When he tells you how good your bum looks in those jeans.

Hell to me is the death of a loved one, being underwater, watching the suffering in the world today and not being able to help, watching football/rugby, being seasick on the ferry..................

Heaven:  sunshine, good health, and where the more cakes you eat the more weight you lose.  Brad Pitt dipped in chocolate, on call when I want him.  No taxes anywhere.  And perhaps watching a video clip of Gordon Brown strung up by his toes being prodded with chip forks, just fo rthe heck of it.

Hell:  too tight shoes, biting into an apple and finding half a maggot in it (and knowing the other half is already in your mouth), hospital waiting rooms, 'yoof' television which caters for the dumbest, the London Underground at rush hour.

[quote user="Benjamin"][quote user="Georgina"]

Re. the original post..

That is just so true....[:)]

Georgina

[/quote]

Know a lot of French then Georgina?  [:D]

[/quote]

[6]  Ooh err.....I can't answer that on the grounds I may incriminate myself.[:)]

Paradise: Our younger son being able to work down here and fund the purchase of his own place (hopeless in the Thames Valley + he loves it here)

Hell: Being put in a box, with CPAM sticking daily requests for copies of this and copies of that coming in through a slit.  Answers required immediately. (Well, I suppose that if you were in a box, you wouldn't have much else to do, so perhaps I should view it as them doing me a favour!!)