Let's see how long we can keep this thread going!

oliveau

The object of the excercise is to continue the story, [and it doesn't matter how silly it gets, so long as it makes you smile], by finishing the last sentence and then starting another. So here's the starter:

The little fat gendarme rose ponderously to his feet, brushing the remnants of his mid afternoon patisserie from his tunic as he did so, and headed towards..................

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I know" he thought "I get lots of spam on my email offering me all sorts of help in this situation. Perhaps I'll open one of the emails that I normally delete ................."

O woe! O woeful, woeful, woeful day!                   

Most lamentable day, most woeful day,
That ever, ever, I did yet behold!
O day! O day! O day! O hateful day!
Never was seen so black a day as this:
O woeful day, O woeful day!  ....

'Oh Dear!' Mr Livarot the cheesemonger exclaimed. 'What can the matter be?...' he pondered as the fat gendarme walked over to his shop, munching away at one of these butterly yummy croissants that Georgette, the baker's wife....

had dropped off on her way back from her morning delivery.

L'adjudant Céhèresse was a very proud fat gendarme and he relished the sense of dread and unease the sight of his uniform had on all the village residents... All except...

he intended to honour his word. As he ambled towards the local bistro, he was aghast to see 10 tanks making their way menacingly towards him. Fifty members of the CRS jumped out of the tanks. They were wielding blue-bells, chrysanthemums, daffodils, geraniums, roses and a few trees. So the rumours were true and these gentle creatures had indeed raided the local flower market….