Re: I've been banned ........... (again)

Bugsy

Is that the one that appears to have connections with a French oil company or the one to do with cow re-production?

I have found the defences of the latter to be, if you'll pardon the expression, impregnable.  I have made many attempts to inject a little spice, excitement and/or humour but all to no avail.  I can only say that it leaves me feeling like the expression used by Denis Healey about Geoffrey Howe, "Like being savaged by a dead sheep".

Whenever I do pop over there (not the first one I mentioned) I feel that I should take some knitting patterns to exchange.

[quote user="Weedon"]Whenever I do pop over there (not the first one I mentioned) I feel that I should take some knitting patterns to exchange.[/quote]

What a good idea, Weedon. [Www]   I remember knitting a tie for my brother when I was about 15 (and he was 18ish).  I often wonder why he didn't wear it.

What knitting patterns did you suggest?  In 4 ply?

[quote user="Clair"]I'll state again that crochet is a far superior occupation for idle hands...

[/quote]

You could be right, of course, but I've always had difficulty getting those balls through those hoops [:P]

[quote user="Clair"]I'll state again that crochet is a far superior occupation for idle hands...

[/quote]

Absolutely!!!  No lost stitches off the ends of needles!

And I do like the new image, Clair.  Very like the cockerel I purchased in Portgual (also their symbol  I think).  Very galinaceous indeed!!

[quote user="Judith"]And I do like the new image, Clair.  Very like the cockerel I purchased in Portgual (also their symbol  I think).  Very galinaceous indeed!![/quote]

Thanks !

I'm only trying it out! I might change it again next week [:)]

It's said, and I am only repeating what I've heard, that modern womens magazines can tell you 100 ways.....well OK a few ways then...of achieving an orgasm, but the WI will knit one for you.

When you mull over this thread, what with Judith's Portugese style glutinous cockerel , Bugsy's balls and croquettes, I have to say that I'd prefer a nibble of Clair's cockerel nuggets. 

Over on the sperm forum somebody brings legs of liver (look for yourself about that one!) and tinned spaghetti amongst other things over from Tesco's.  I had my comment on legs of liver deleted, can't think why.

[quote user="Bugbear"]Cow reproduction, I like that, and spot-on. Also a film by Steven Speilburg in 2001, I think.[/quote]

Back to Bugbear being banned, please someone tell me what forum name sounds like Cow reproduction![8-)] [:D]

[quote user="WJT"]

[quote user="Bugbear"]Cow reproduction, I like that, and spot-on. Also a film by Steven Speilburg in 2001, I think.[/quote]

Back to Bugbear being banned, please someone tell me what forum name sounds like Cow reproduction![8-)] [:D]

[/quote]

Too easy...

[quote user="Judith"]

And I do like the new image, Clair.  Very like the cockerel I purchased in Portgual (also their symbol  I think).  Very galinaceous indeed!!
[/quote]

It makes me think of cornflakes .[blink]

[quote user="WJT"]

[/quote]

Alas, I'm not allowed to say on here WJT.......................[:P]