Re: I've been banned ........... (again)

Bugsy

Aha! I see what you did there .......but what have Angled Italics got to do with it?.....[www]

Or could it be French Exchange.......but what's that got to do with naughty cows?

Oh hang on! I get it now ....very clever a French exchange could that be a letter?....Are French coos really 'that civilised'?.....amazing.....[:)]

I met a bloke who invented crosswords.  I can't remember his name, but it was A something, C something R.

The first word (here I am doing the "Give us a Clue" sign for...similar)  Remember when your dad had a Ford car with a funny shaped rear window......It was a Ford A?????

The second word (sign for 2 syllables) first syllable...opposite to out.  Second syllable is a shortened version of the second word in the well known reply to when somebody knocks on your door asking if you want some tarmac (no pun intended).

Edited.

Normally I come in quick with the info but somehow I got delayed  which is why I am all out of kilter with my reply for Mac.

[quote user="Weedon"] Remember when your dad had a Ford car with a funny shaped rear window......It was a Ford A?????[/quote]

How did you know that my Dad had a Ford Anglia?  2076 HA was the number. 

He then had a Ford Anglia Estate and as we were 5 children, my three brothers sat in the back with my sister lying on top of their knees (in a cradle) and I sat in the boot.

[quote user="Bugbear"][quote user="WJT"]

[quote user="Bugbear"]Cow reproduction, I like that, and spot-on. Also a film by Steven Speilburg in 2001, I think.[/quote]

Back to Bugbear being banned, please someone tell me what forum name sounds like Cow reproduction![8-)] [:D]

[/quote]

Alas, I'm not allowed to say on here WJT.......................[:P]

[/quote]

Thank you Bugbear! However, now I know but still don't get the Cow reproduction connection so would have never figured it out.[:$]

By the way, the one for Dordogne (the only one I look at) really isn't a forum. I would call it classifieds instead of a forum. They love classified adverts but don't really like discussions, I have had a few comments deleted. However, it is very good if you want to sell or buy something only. [:)]

[quote user="WJT"]However, now I know but still don't get the Cow reproduction connection...[:$]

[/quote]

[quote user="Clair"][quote user="BIG MAC"]what have Angled Italics got to do with it?.....[www]

.......but what's that got to do with naughty cows?[/quote]

Sounds painful!

No wonder some rely on artificial insemination![:P]

[/quote]

• 4 weeks later...
[quote user="Weedon"]

Over on the ... forum somebody brings ... tinned spaghetti amongst other things over from Tescos.  [/quote]

Guilty as charged, milord, though it wazn't me wot posted it cos I don't go nowhere else but 'ere.

As it's you then, that's fine.  I thought it might have been somebody a bit weird.

Incidentally I tried the squirrel one as it was the one that banned Clair.  I received an email confirming acceptance followed 2 minutes later by another banning me, whilst at the same time telling me to keep my nuts dry.  Well really!  If I wasn't so easy going it could have scarred me.

But, tinned spaghetti though[:-))]