Suspicious Thread

Deby

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has never occured to me for one moment that she is anything but genuine.  Maybe I'm being too innocent, or you're being too suspicious.  Don't know.  However, any personal contact (if you link her to a penpal etc) should probably be backed up with a phone call to her parents just to make sure.

I'm not saying it's the case with Polly, but some people do turn up on forums just to mess about.  You can't tell who anyone really is, can you?  Anyway, I assume that she's for real and her parents are very shy or think it's a good exercise for her to work out all the details for herself.

I have read all 23 of her posts and looked in to the matter a bit and I believe she is the real thing, I hold that belief so strongly (99.9%)that I am willing to have a bet on it and I hate loooooosing money.

So taking that in to account can we just leave it as there is every chance that Poly or her parents may read this. I think it's really nice that a young person has taken the time to try and find out about a country where she may well find herself living in the near future.

Thanks

[quote user="Quillan"]Did you hit the wrong button by accident? I have checked the deleted post section and there is nothing there so nobody has deleted it.[/quote]

Thanks Quillan, I may well of hit the wrong key.  At the time I was on Skype to my sister, anything is possible, just very unlike me.  Oh well, it wasn't important, I only asked cassis if he was definately a sausage.

[quote user="Cassis"]I am, I am! Honest! Look at the face - does that face lie?

[/quote]

Exactly what someone pretending to be a sausage would say.

Go on then prove it. How tall are you?? (You seemed to have not answered that question from the other day..........i smell a rat!!!!)

I have to admit I thought it was a bit odd the parents weren't posting at all.  I have a child near her age (or the age noted on the posts) and I know, first hand, they can get into all kinds of trouble with the Internet and most certainly with forums. Mine (daughter) has been banned.

If the parents are reading this, I'd love to hear from them.  They must have questions too.  Or, just to support their daughter.

[quote user="Meg and Mog"][quote user="Cassis"]I am, I am! Honest! Look at the face - does that face lie?

[/quote]

Exactly what someone pretending to be a sausage would say.

Go on then prove it. How tall are you?? (You seemed to have not answered that question from the other day..........i smell a rat!!!!)

[/quote]

Here's the proof, if proof were needed.

[IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i26/cassiscassis/sausage/sosheight.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Cassis"][quote user="Tresco"]Cassis you look pale in that photo. Are you eating enough?[/quote]

I feel quite well in my skin, but thank you for your concern. [kiss]
[/quote]

Its going to bed just after you have eaten its not good for you[;-)]