BLOGS

woolybanana

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Gemonimo"]Love your blog Wooly and have to say that before I saw your photo, I thought you must have resembled poor old Georges!
[/quote]

Jen, do you think that's really his photo?  Just wondering........................[geek]

Pat, I don't think I remember reading that Wooly was "fondling his wife's maidservant"?  But there again, I probably wasn't paying enough attention.  Though I'd imagine I would remember reading something like that!

BTW, I do read books on line when I am awake, not in the bath, not in bed and not walking the dog!  Those are still my favourite places to read books.

[quote user="sweet 17"]

[quote user="Gemonimo"]Love your blog Wooly and have to say that before I saw your photo, I thought you must have resembled poor old Georges!

[/quote]

Jen, do you think that's really his photo?  Just wondering........................[geek]

[/quote]

Yes, Sweet, but when was the photo taken[:)] Just kidding, Wooly, just kidding!

Wooly!

Just read your blog - managed to stay awake again[;-)]. I think we could be neighbours - look! I'm twitching my curtains!!!

No seriously - I reckon she's a modern day Rupunzel and she's waiting for a Charming Prince like you to rescue her and take her Backtracking every Sunday[kiss]