BLOGS

woolybanana

I have been asked for many things in my (very short [Www]) life but showiung my drawers is one of them.  So OK.  I'm with Emily on this one - female solidarity etc.  Retract my request to see her Pampers.  On the other hand...

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Following a discussion about other matters with the secretary to Marie this morning, I broached the subject of a research grant to follow up the work mentioned on my blog this week. When I mentioned my field and the tentative conclusions reached, he agreed whole heartedly and said it is something that he as a Frenchman had always known!

Wools, whilst not acting as your unpaid Research Assistant, I was waiting for OH outside Champion this morning and sure enough, there was this woman (presumably French, but I don't know for sure) sailing past in near transparent white trousers and no sign of VPL or indeed just the Pants.

Granted, the trousers had 2 patch pockets over les fesses, and I didn't get a front view, but I dare say that, in this instance, you are probably right.

As for madame la voisine, I dread to think what the state of her knickers might be like, judging by the grime ingrained on her face and the general pong that emanates from her person........[:(]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote user="woolybanana"]

Leonard Cohen is God!! Greatest solo singer of all time and still touring at 75. Saw him live in Brussels recently. Wow! 

eg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVt6vhRAu3k&feature=related    etc

Anger came at the end as Leonard permeated down to those parts that needed stirring.

[/quote]

Frustratingly I get this message when attempting to listen to which of Lens masterpieces you had posted,
(and quite a few times before when tracks from the French Youtube are posted? )
Cette vidéo n'est pas disponible dans votre pays en raison de restrictions sur les droits d'auteur.

So I listened to this instead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTiXoMCppw but couldn't track down yours Wooly[8-|]

Hi Wooly, just taken a look at your blog.

Do you think that it is wise for people to know about your secret life in espionage? The revelation that a future president of the USA could possibly be involved in a fatal attack on a bus load of French engineers is rather worrying.

Do you think that he could have been trying to destabilise George Dubya?