Why did God..........?

juxtapose

He did it that way because he is a rank amateur and tried to do the whole creation thing in a week.

When Mother Nature did it she took several million years and approached the problem from the other direction. Man is a variant of woman but Mother Nature didn't quite manage to perfect him, after all he still has nipples on his chest - but then he doesn't need strong elastic to restrain them.

Re advice "Don't give a woman advice; one should never give a woman anything she can't wear in the evening" Oscar Wilde. (I have to disagree with Mr Wilde on this occasion, i'm hoping for a leaf blower for xmas).

The following is one of my favourite little quips about women - just to show what a well balanced individual I am,

"An occasional lucky guess as to what makes a wife tick is the best a man can hope for. Even then, no sooner has he got the hang of the tick, than she tocks". Ogden Nash

Adam said to God "I need a companion. Someone I can talk to and enjoy the company". God said that he could creat a woman for him. What's that said Adam. God said that a woman is a wonderful creature that will cook, clean, listen to you without interupting, make herself wonderful and obey your every whim. She will always be beautiful and never argue or raise her voice to you, but there will be a cost... What will the cost for such a beautiful creation be asked Adam. An arm and leg said God. What will I get for a rib said Adam. The rest you know.

John (sleeping in the shed tonight. I really wish we had a shed, it's cold out here!)

One day in the Garden of Eden, Eve calls out to God.

"What is it, my child?" asks God.

"Well, God, you've created me, and this lovely world, with all its beautiful animals (even that stupid snake), but I'm just not happy. I'm lonely, and I'm sick to death of apples".

"Well" says God, "perhaps there's a solution. I shall make a man for you".

"What's a man, God"?

God replies "Man will be a flawed creature, with aggressive tendencies, an enormous ego, and an inability to empathise. All in all, he'll give you hell. But, he'll be bigger, faster and stronger than you, and while he'll need your advice to think properly, he'll be good at fighting, kicking a ball around, hunting fleet footed ruminants, and not bad in the sack either".

"OK", says Eve, but are there any other catches, God?"

"Well, yes, there is just one"

"What is it God"

"You'll have to let him believe that I made him first"