Inquisitive woman

Monika

Being a typical inquisitive woman I urge all members of the Forum to fill in their Personal Information via the Control Panel. It is really sad, if I click on the name and then there is no information about that person available, mind you I have only done mine today!! 

[quote]What ******'n Control Panel, haven't seen mine since my last temp file clearance, tried all the suggested cures no joy so I've given up trying to get it back its just not worth it[/quote]

But at least you have a Membership Profile, so I know a little bit about you, where you live etc. (however not your shoe size, I have now only John's)

[quote]My favorite New Yorker cartoon has a dog sitting at a computer, one paw on the keyboard, looking over his shoulder at another dog saying, "On the internet nobody knows that you are a dog".[/quote]

**My favorite New Yorker cartoon has a dog sitting at a computer, one paw on the keyboard, looking over his shoulder at another dog saying, "On the internet nobody knows that you are a dog".**

C'est vrai! Some however you can tell by what they write! Present company excepted, BTW not aimed at you.