Monika

I wish that in 2006 my golf handicap will be reduced to single figures,

that Sunderland will stay up, that butter, cream and pastry will be

found to offer significant health, fitness, and slimming benefits, and

that my newly-born first grand-daughter will keep healthy, grow strong

and love her grandad.

Patrick

[quote user="Monika"]

My New Year Wish is for all Forum Members to complete their profile.

It is soooo frustrating to read a post and not know where they live!

What is your New Year wish? 

[/quote]

To help to make your year complete, Monika, I've completed my profile.

I live in the uncharted outer reaches of the Montpellier Agglomeration, I hope this information reduces your frustration levels.  [:)]

My New Year wish for everyone is the usual peace, health, happiness, goodwill, etc. 

My personal wish is all of the above PLUS full mastery of my new red Yamaha.  Wish me luck! [;)] 

Well I never!  I put all my wit and wisdom into my personal profile last year and then the forum goes and wipes it all of with this new fangled update. Will do my best to to put something in it so that others may use it against me[6]

hope you got a spaking new helmet with your Red honda ,SB, and wear it on your head not your elbow, We have a Taz Honda, does nothing for my short legs or my lovely hairdo!

Mrs o

[quote user="Opas"]

hope you got a spaking new helmet with your Red honda ,SB, and wear it on your head not your elbow, [/quote]

It's not a Honda, it's a Yamaha!!!   Usually it's other people who would want to wear the helmets, but this is a silent one.   I wasn't happy when the postperson threw the package over the fence, but it survived, otherwise the postperson wouldn't have.  [8-)][:@]