Whatever happened to....

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="cooperlola"][quote user="Chris Head"]Why am I in brackets?[/quote]I guess only you know the answer to that. [/quote]

Hi Chris,

you may come to the Xmas dance ,with or without the brackets

Kind Regards,

Leo

[quote user="cooperlola"][quote user="Chris Head"]Why am I in brackets?[/quote]I guess only you know the answer to that. [/quote]

No I don't know the answer to that...do all folk who are bracketed wonder why they're in brackets? Are brackets really serious?

[quote user="Chris Head"]

No I don't know the answer to that...do all folk who are bracketed wonder why they're in brackets? Are brackets really serious?

[/quote]I'm pretty sure you can get some cream which will clear it up.

[quote user="cooperlola"][quote user="Chris Head"]

[/quote]I'm pretty sure you can get some cream which will clear it up.[/quote]

Are they wooden brackets, or ink brackets

Leo

[quote user="Gardian"]

Well Tresco, thought that you'd disappeared without trace (along with those who've done a 'UDI').

You've probably been around all the time on the 'marmalade threads' or whatever.  I like marmalade.

[/quote]As all those on the dark side of the moon should.

[quote user="Gardian"]

Well Tresco, thought that you'd disappeared without trace (along with those who've done a 'UDI').

You've probably been around all the time on the 'marmalade threads' or whatever.  I like marmalade.

[/quote]

I've been around, just not posting much. It's nothing to do with marmalade or my hereonin addiction either.

What in blitheration is UDI though?

I'll take your questions about Chris now.[:D]

I couldn't find Chris in brackets, looked all through the thread, then saw they had been removed.  Bored ?  No, enthralled.

Where have you been anyway lately le Gars du Gard and what have you been eating since the asparagus ?

The heronin made me think of FK, he did a good sketch on that with a woman driving along full of heron and she ran over a little pug. Where is he these days, where are you FK ?

Come on out of your burrow.   [IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a363/Bechamel/BadgerDance4.gif[/IMG]

OK Guardian re UDI [:)]

I thought you were kidding about Marmalade but I've just searched and there it is, all over the forum.

I'm sadly out of touch.

Does no one have any questions about Chris?

Having been designated his spokesperson - and knowing I'll be sacked in the morning - I would hate this opportunity to be wasted.

I'm sure Nick will be all genial and other nice things about the thread drift.[:)]