A get-it-off-my-chest rant.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

I want to rant about the French always being late! 

I'm sitting here waiting to be taken to Toulouse for rehearsals with a band I'm working with this summer.  "Be ready to leave at 11am" he said.  Still no sign of him at 11.35am.

Guess what?  He's the drummer[:@]

[/quote]

He'd probably been playing too loud again, Twinks: and the vocalist had crowned him with his snhaaare drum and he'd been to the local A&E to have it removed!

[:D]

[quote user="Ron Avery"]Talking of drummers being or not being musicians, in the film Still Crazy (starring Billy Connelly, Jimmy Nail,  Timothy Spall and Bill Nighy) - about a rock band that reforms after 20 years, during the first rehearsal back together, they stop in mid tune and the singer asks the guitarist if there is any chance of him keeping in time with the drummer, his reply was "Drumming? I thought he was knocking a garden shed together"[:D][:D][/quote]

Ron!

Have aliens landed in l'Aveyron and taken over your mind and body?  If so - I think it's great [kiss]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

[quote user="woolybananasbrother"]Are drummers better than base players?[/quote]

I would have to try a few more drummers to be able to answer that fairly[:)]

[/quote]

Iam going for drumming lessons, first thing tommorrow!

[quote user="Just Katie"]I predicted months ago that Ron would soon let the chit chatters tickle his belly.  He is really turning into quite a sweetie.  Who can we convert next?[blink][/quote]

Remember when we used to play "Knock, knock ginger"?  You used to dare me to do it and I would and then get in trouble down Mushroom Town? 

Well - I've just knocked on Tony Dordognes door (why isn't there a 'scared to death' smiley on this forum!)

He's not going to like this is he?

Gluestick

Have you hear the early Bill Cosby's? We Have the Bob Newheart Lp with Walter Raleigh, Driving Instructor and Bus Driver on. but the early Bill Cosby monologues are brill.

For a rant try Harry Belafonte Day-o, along the lines of freeburg, but more just the rant.

As for a general rant, reading D***y M**l, will do it every day.

• 3 months later...

[quote user="Pads"]Very funny twinks .... but did you see the first clip on the right hand side .......[:-))] I didnt dare look [:-))] [/quote]

I did and wasted 12 minutes of my life [:'(]

Mind you, it inspired me to do a little Youtube surfing and found THIS which kinda made up for it [:D]