Au revoir France

Today is my last day in France. I still have two properties here, so my interest in France will still be alive, and thus I'll still be on this forum but first thing tomorrow morning, I drive up to CDG and fly out to pastures new.

All being well, they'll let me into the US for the two years my studies will take. If not, I fly back and continue living in France a little longer.

It's been an interesting 5 years, fun, adventure, new friends, hard times, heart break, lots of money disappearing etc, but I don't think I'd change a thing. It's certainly help to shape who I am today.

It's been an experience and has enabled me to see how another country works and be part of its lifestyle.

So, au revoir for now France, I'll be back one day I dare say.

[quote user="Mr Coeur de Lion"] ... and thus I'll still be on this forum but first thing tomorrow morning, I drive up to CDG and fly out to pastures new.

[/quote]

Delighted to hear you will still be here from time to time; Good Luck for your new adventure.

[quote user="Mr Coeur de Lion"]   It's certainly help to shape who I am today.

It's been an experience and has enabled me to see how another country works and be part of its lifestyle. [/quote]

Exactly my view, living in France might not be forever - who knows - but I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

Sue

Richard, ignore the rude posts and just remember that they are only envious.

As you know without my spelling it out, I wish you all the very best.  How very exciting life must be for you just now!

But don't forget to come back now and again and let us know how things are going, OK?

[quote user="sweet 17"]

Richard, ignore the rude posts and just remember that they are only envious.

As you know without my spelling it out, I wish you all the very best.  How very exciting life must be for you just now!

But don't forget to come back now and again and let us know how things are going, OK?

[/quote]

Like "Course is good, lodgings fine, nookey needs work"?

Well, arrived an hour early, got through border control much quicker and easier than expected, my luggage was the first off the conveyor belt but there was no one there to meet me :( I was too early.

But she soon turned up, surprised at my earlier than expected arrival and after 27 hours without sleep, am feeling quite confused but very happy :)

[quote user="Mr Coeur de Lion"][quote user="just john "][:D][/quote]

. Poor nights sleep, so still tired and just resting & hanging out - not literally before the wool de banane comes along with his innuendo's ;)
[/quote]

Suppositories, even Italian ones are not going to help your jet lag [:P]