Early Reminder: Winter Time clock change

Clair

I'm off for a naughty weekend in the wilds of Creuse and Corrèze (wedding anniversary) and I want to record Sunday's Indian Grand Prix to watch when I get home. Will my Panasonic DVD recorder automatically update itself to the new time overnight or will I have to do some complex time adjustment calculation to manually set it up for the change?

[quote user="Clair"]put your clocks back by an hour before going to bed on Saturday night.
 [/quote]

Twice a year I go through this lark.

I suffer a sort-of intelligence bypass, whereby I can't for the life of me work out whether the bloody clocks are going to go forward or back.  Mrs G, who BTW normally doesn't know what day of the week it is, reckons that I'm losing it.

Is it me?

[quote user="Gardian"]

[quote user="Clair"]put your clocks back by an hour before going to bed on Saturday night.
 [/quote]

Twice a year I go through this lark.

I suffer a sort-of intelligence bypass, whereby I can't for the life of me work out whether the bloody clocks are going to go forward or back.  Mrs G, who BTW normally doesn't know what day of the week it is, reckons that I'm losing it.

Is it me?

[/quote]

Simple! Springs forward,     falls (autumn) back. Come on Gardian if I can remember that I'm sure you can. [:D]

[quote user="Russethouse"]

Its easy, Spring forward, Fall back.......[:)]

I once visited a friend who was due to take her daughter back to Boarding school in the afternoon after the clocks altered, ...some how they had gone forward instead of back and were eating a full Sunday lunch 2 hours early.......[8-)]

[/quote]

Obviously  a case of more money than sense...

Video recorders are not only a pain. I have to press buttons to move the hands on my watch. Have lost the instructions never seem to get it right random button pressing so have to throw the thing in a drawer after swapping it for one that's got the hour turned back !