Ryanair does it again!!!!

But without check in desks how could they police it [blink]

Personally I think the skinny stick insect types should be charged a stiff excess for the seething resentment they cause to those who are fighting a losing battle with middle age spread - or worse [:D][:D][:D]

[quote user="ErnieY"]

Personally I think the skinny stick insect types should be charged a stiff excess for the seething resentment they cause to those who are fighting a losing battle with middle age spread - or worse [/quote]

I resemble that remark! Being somewhere towards 6 feet tall, occasionally reaching nearly 70kg on a bad day, and eating pretty much what I like, I've never understood the problem. Do explain what this fat thing is, please?

[quote user="ErnieY"]Do you have any idea of the number of people who have just decided to hate you [:P]

[/quote]This is an aspect of him which I have hated from Day 1 (when he weighed pretty much the same) 35 or so years ago.  B*st*rd.

Edit : Yes, and I forgot - he also has a (very) full head of hair, none of which is grey - apart from the stuff on his face.  At 60 this is truly unfair.  He can be very annoying at times....

[quote user="cooperlola"][quote user="ErnieY"]Do you have any idea of the number of people who have just decided to hate you [:P]
[/quote]This is an aspect of him which I have hated from Day 1 (when he weighed pretty much the same) 35 or so years ago.  B*st*rd.

Edit : Yes, and I forgot - he also has a (very) full head of hair, none of which is grey - apart from the stuff on his face.  At 60 this is truly unfair.  He can be very annoying at times....
[/quote]

I would like to join the "I hate Coops 2" party!!  It's not fair ....... I'm as broad as I'm tall, going grey & have had to use a walking stick since the age of 38!!  Some people make me very depressed!!  ..... & to think, that I used to think, that he was a nice man, while keeping us updated on your progress, Coops!! [:-))]

As for "O'Leary embossed toilet paper" - would you really want to use it??!! [+o(]

[quote user="cooperlola2"][quote user="ErnieY"]

Personally I think the skinny stick insect types should be charged a stiff excess for the seething resentment they cause to those who are fighting a losing battle with middle age spread - or worse [/quote]

I resemble that remark! Being somewhere towards 6 feet tall, occasionally reaching nearly 70kg on a bad day, and eating pretty much what I like, I've never understood the problem. Do explain what this fat thing is, please?

[/quote]

Not a totally unreasonable BMI, could do with a bit of weight loss though.   [:P]

[quote user="cooperlola"][quote user="ErnieY"]Do you have any idea of the number of people who have just decided to hate you [:P]

[/quote]

Behold! Marital bliss!