When in france & nature calls.

pachapapa

Although a good friend of mine doesn't resort to peeing over the furniture, it does still surprise me that he will choose to relieve himself quite publicly, rather than use the facilities.

For example, when we were having a picnic with other friends, our host pointed to the immaculate new loo that was a matter of feet way, just inside the house. He said however that he would prefer to use the garden and moved away from the table (for which I suppose we should have been grateful) and produced a torrent against a small tree in full view of the diners.

Perhaps it was as well that we were eating outdoors.

I have been pondering this my self recently as Im soon due to Drive down to the south of France with my cat and dog , now if its hot and I need a pee , I cant leave them in the car , so its going to be a moment of madness trying to get both cat and dog on leads plus my self into a small public cubical ..... I can see a few funny moments ahead ........;)

Yes he is use to being on a lead , he loves coming for a walk with us , if we dont take him , he follows us any how , and I couldnt bear it each time a car came by , too the embrassrment of my husband I use to stand in the middle of the lane to stop cars to tell them my cat was on the road ...so we taught him how to use the lead. he has also now learnt how to sit in his basket with a car harness on so he dosnt have to be shut up in a box for long drives . he is just like the dog with his nose agaisnt the window all the way ... but this is the first time I have taken them both on my own.. normally there is some one in te car with me to keep the doors open in the heat ...I am considering a potty or using the cats litter tray .....

Hypocrites

"We'd also like to remind all passengers that our planes are fully equipped with toilet facilities."

Not much use if they refuse to allow you to use them,  we will probably never know the actual circumstances, waiting 5 minutes during takeoff is one thing but a much longer time on the tarmac is another, he may have been drunk but I bet the airline served him the drinks.

Had this happened in a  bar in France and dear Gerard or another customer had slipped and fell on his urine the bar owner would be liable [:-))]

[quote user="5-element"]

You will find that PPP already started a similar thread (about that particular incident)

http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/2598111/ShowPost.aspx

[/quote]

I did notice a picture of the obese frog in english on the review of the press on Sky News after watching the two installments of Rome in french on Arte yesterday evening.

The rotund Monsieur "Oui" Oui" was apparently on his way to Ireland to portray an iconic french hero character in that series of culturally and historically worthless cameos entitled Asterics.[:P]

[quote user="just john "]   He was just sorry to have to put it back in the bottle, .... [/quote]

How did he manage that now that airlines have banned anyone carrying on board a bottle bigger than a 100ml which is really not that very big [8-)]  but then som'it else comes to mind that can't have been very big either [:$]

[quote user="LAiffricaine"]

[quote user="just john "]   He was just sorry to have to put it back in the bottle, .... [/quote]

How did he manage that now that airlines have banned anyone carrying on board a bottle bigger than a 100ml which is really not that very big [8-)]  but then som'it else comes to mind that can't have been very big either [:$]

[/quote]You can buy larger bottles of water etc once you have gone through security. The departure lounge shops make a nice little profit out of that.