Women on this forum.

Chris Head

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Gluestick"]

No problem to me if this thread is moved, Tres. If it makes Jonz happy, well that's good.

Even if he is only one happy bunny amongst millions too..................[:P]

[/quote]

Easter bunny tooooo. Don't scoff too much chokkie mate!! [:D]

JR, I agree, you should pay more attention. Of course Coops is a lady, she would be a he if she wasn't [8-)][8-)][kiss]?

[quote user="Gluestick"] "No, they have made up their mind that they enjoy sex with either men or women."

I have underlined the bits I felt important.

I would not for one moment suggest that you would advocate such practices, Tres: what I was alluding to, however, was that if the yardstick for acceptability is taken as your definition  - above -  (which I must say I personally don't accept at all in terms of how social mores can be or should be defined), then ever more numbers of strange people will persuade the majority that "their" desires are "normal" and quite acceptable on the simple premise that they themselves enjoy them!

After all, I did say it was a philosophical question seeking philosophical answers!

[/quote]

But it doesn't need a philosophical answer, and my comment wasn't a 'definition', it was a straightforward answer! 

Sodial mores change, some surprisingly quickly, others over long periods of time, but of all the examples of taboos which  govern our behaviour, you chose to conflate two examples of outright abuse of power, with consensual acts between adults/equals.

There may be all kinds of desires which are acted on in the privacy of peoples bedrooms, whether by heterosexuals, or gay people which I might find strange, but it is simply none of my business. I haven't noticed large numbers of people trying to 'persuade' me, or anyone else that it is, either.

I was looking at Ken and Millie earlier (our two tame, saved from death lambs) and was thinking that Millie had the cutest bum ever...having read this thread I'm a bit worried about myself, it might be I've been mixing with our tame Welshman for too long?

[quote user="Gluestick"]It will further confuse JR (no relation to that texan geezer with the ten gallon hat?[:D]), when I call you JohnEric, Coops! [;-)][/quote]

It certainly confused me for a moment 'cause my initials actually are J.R. and I have, and wear, an Aussie 'at which is often mastiken for a Yankie one. The clincher was that Aussies don't work in proper measures any more, litres, and the Yanks never have done with them only having 4/5ths of a PROPER pint! So wotz 10 gallionz in real money?

He, like I, probably had a gut full, not lead, when the twit on the soap got it. " How come you ain't ded, we saw it on tele". Morons![+o(]

[quote user="Chris Head"]

I was looking at Ken and Millie earlier (our two tame, saved from death lambs) and was thinking that Millie had the cutest bum ever...having read this thread I'm a bit worried about myself, it might be I've been mixing with our tame Welshman for too long?

[/quote]

No surprises then [:P][;-)][:)]!

Sorry Tres, many apols. not ignoring you: I am having dreadful probs with my - temporary - connection.

Whilst  was away, my ISP went into administration, having over-charged me by circa £400![6] Also lost me dozens of important work as well as personal emails. Nice.

Arranged a temporary dial-up connection and now waiting for a new very fast broadband connection.

Meantime, this dial-up is very flaky and driving me nuts![:@]

I will revert soonest: promise![kiss]