Women on this forum.

Chris Head

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="catalpa"][quote user="Tresco"]Catalpa has to be allowed back in though.[;-)][/quote]

Took me time. Had to flash my Torchwood accreditation. While standing on top of a tall building. In Cardiff.

So... any clearer? [kiss]
[/quote]

Nope. You can leave if you like.[:P]

[quote user="Chris Head"]You girls are seriously frustrated! Cant we talk about knitting and who dropped one?[/quote]

Chris, shouldn't you be talking to the boys about how big your chisel is or something??

[quote user="catalpa"][quote user="Tresco"]

Nope. You can leave if you like.[:P]

[/quote]

Okay. [:P] I will find myself an omnisexual alien and depart. Probably with the risen mitten. Because, indeed, they come in pairs.

Night night. [;-)]
[/quote]

I didn't mean it.[:'(]

I like the sound of the risen mitten. Very poetic.[kiss]

Sweet 17!

No wonder you're on the wagon - you're also on the wrong thread!  I think you are talking about the "Journée de la Femme" thread. 

I have been looking for my camera all day long and I'm afraid that I've lost it.  My husband has probably put it somewhere 'safe' i.e. in the garage or on the edge of the bath (he's very forgetful) but every now and then I keep thinking about it and I get upset 'cos' it's a nice one and if it's me that has lost it then I will be so upset.

I have drunk quite a lot of Chardonnay this evening  - that may explain a lot of things[:$]