changing sheets and towels

I've looked under the search facility for the answer to this, but can't find owt....  how often do you change the sheets and towels?  If guests are there for just a few nights it's not necessary, but otherwise how long would the need to stay with you before the sheets were changed? 

Thanks  [:)]

Towels and bedding should be changed after 3 nights, I believe that is the actual rule. Some change the towels every day. Personally we keep to the three nights rule unless something becomes 'soiled'. To be honest its just as much in your interest as well as the guests in as much as things stay cleaner and last longer if you change them regularly.

Sheets every 3 days (but might make them last if someone was staying 4 days).  Towels - I ask people to leave those they want changed on bathroom floor.  If they don't put out any I also change those which have obviously been used after 3 days.

Personally I'd be happy with clean sheets once a week.  Don't change them more often than that at home!  I do tell people that if they want anything changed outside the regular periods they just need to ask.

[quote user="Boiling a frog"][quote user="Gemonimo"]

[quote user="cassis"]Depends if there are bum marks on the towels.
[/quote]

or sheets....[+o(]

[/quote]

I take it you mean skid marks not the mark of a bum [8-)]

[/quote]

Woot! [:-))] Major respect to those who wash/handle this type off laundry.  Hope its worth the discomfort. Ick! [+o(] with you TW - why not change every day without inspection <barfh>.

[quote user="tenniswitch"]

[/quote]

I think I'd rather change all towels daily than inspect them for "need".

[/quote]

I can tell if the sheets need changing by sniffing the air as I enter the room, too.  [6]

[quote user="cassis"][quote user="tenniswitch"]

[/quote]

I think I'd rather change all towels daily than inspect them for "need".

[/quote]

I can tell if the sheets need changing by sniffing the air as I enter the room, too.  [6]

[/quote]

UGH !!!!!!   I do hope you're just kidding.