wall tiles

fontclaireau

[quote user="DorothyJay"]When you get to  my age you can hardly hear anything unless you shout.
[/quote]

One supposes this would depend on whether one is listening: or speaking, DJ.

How often do you find you are talking to yourself ?

[Www]

Hi Fonclaireau

Flers is not too far from you where there is a large zone artisanale and some of the bathroom/kitchen shops there have a good selection of tiles. If you want to go as far as Laval, Leroy Merlin have a very good selection and if you are not looking to break the budget have a look in the Bricomarche and Mr Bricolage at Ferte Mace, you could then have lunch in E'Leclerc (gives you some idea what we get up to!) or for a really good lunch try O Gayot in Bagnoles de l'orne.

Chris

If you go to Mayenne you can have a cheap lunch at Hyper U but get there for 12:00 as there is always a long queue unless you order at the bar where you can get a pizza, croque monsier and frites.

But, there is also Delice de Chine where you can get a lovely chinese meal at lunchtime during the week for E9,90 eat as much as you want - excellent value.

Jo, do you 'wish you were here'? Mind you, you have the sun and warmth while we shiver.....brrrrrr so perhaps we wish we were there!

Or there is a Maccy Dees, and another Chinese next to it or a Vietmanese further up in the town, or two Kebab shops an Irish Bar no doubt selling shamrock pasties ...Ahhh French Cuisine!

(Actually the Kebabs accross the road from the Big church on the hill in the old town are brill...nothing like a Kebab here but brill...we call them Keburgers because they come in a large soft bun!)

[quote user="fontclaireau"]

Hi Im looking to buy wall tiles for my kitchen any idears where I can buy them im in 61 near Domfront area thanks

[/quote]

Find your local BAO, Espace Aubade, Torchio, Bricomarche, Bricodepot, Leroy-Merlin, Castorama... here's a link to the pagesjaunes...

http://www.pagesjaunes.fr/

Or head south-west to Desertines - there's a large "decor" store there - Casseau Decor - with a wide range of floor tiles and I assume wall tiles - but you might want to check that out before going.

If you do check and  ask if they stock wall tiles you will probably confuse them, ask for Faïence.

I wasnt shouting but have bad eyesightand wanted to see if the two dots came out, first time I have found it on this azerty keyboard, though I am still looking for the o and e stuck together to write oeuf [;-)]