I have to say-------!

On 03/05/2023 at 17:37, Ken said:

This forum is about as interesting as watching paint dry. I'm nearly elsewhere!!

Well, once again I have to 'defend' myself.  There is a piece  lowlife who manages to post something in my name. It obviously gives him, or her, some pleasure!! Maybe it's sexual, I don't know!!! Just for the record, it wasn't me who posted the 'paint dry' thing' I'm not particularly bothered by it and just wonder what drives someone to do it, they (he or she) doesn't have the courage to come out and declare. I must have got the better of them (he or she) in the past.

As I have said before Ken, it is odd indeed that the fake Ken has the same number of posts as you. Do you have anyone else in your household using your computer/laptop? Do you log in/out of the forum each time that you use it?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, anotherbanana said:

Ken, I have had a look at you email address, can find no anomaly. Do you have a hyper intelligent cat?

I have three actually and their intelligence is certainly higher than some of the posters here!! Perhaps what you are infurring is  purfectly accurate!

• Haha 3