Quillan - "Le Bon Coin"

Tried left click on box.....nada, tried right click on box then properties and got Quillan something or other, but still cannot get your bl&*d^ picture. Was looking forward to an evening of entertainment but went to wrong website!

Anyone know the name of the spaceship from the film Flesh Gordon as we are stuck with this from another website, that we spend a lot of time on....

Terry

Dear Rob,

I think your photographs are wonderful, and your technical grasp just amazes me. Did you really find the intelligence to design the building all by yourself. I'm so impressed!!

Yours, Narcissus

(Belinda, this sad, desperate posting signals a defeated man, bludgeoned into submission, washed-up on a beach called incompetence, a stranded dinosaur, utterly subdued by the matrix of technology. I want to throw this s*****g pc from a very high place and dance on the pieces. I've tried reducing the bl***y dpi using Microsoft Photo Editor. What else am I supposed to do?)

[quote]But Janey, he's a man! Your solution is far too obvious, and leaves him no way to prove his hunting-gathering skills, honed over millennia etc. You'll be suggesting he asks for directions next.[/quote]

He is not that old is he?   Told me he is due for retirement but....

piprob , never mind the milk, nothing but cream will do!

Love Mrs O

SB, of course, you,re right as usual, he,s simply a man. Should have known better, Give a man good advice and does he take it...from a woman?

Why do us woman look at problems so practically and realistically, and why do men continue to try and solve things the hard way..for hours and hours?

Could be a new post this one. Sorry Piprob, just give Belinda the photo!

Janey