NEW KID ON THE BLOCK

[Www]I had a look at another forum the other day out of curiosity and was surprised to see that it had many members (with the same name) that posted as regularly on that site as they do on here - nothing wrong in that of course, but how do they find the time?[Www]

errhemm[:$].

AT LEAST WE HAD COAL MINES

Anyway there are loads of old faces on the new forum.  It's a bit like going in the pub next door.  This one has got the full juke box on and they are playing dominoes next door at the moment.

Miki is there too, that's his local now.

Right I am just popping next door to see him

I wonder if you can post 650 posts without mentioning the F word on that Forum [:D] 

Just tried to have a look but its broken already [:(]  Sorry, but this board is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

EEEEeeeeek

Too many one- liners already???[:D]

Apparently not, possibly surprisingly...

I managed to contact Trevor the Admin (sounds Welsh). I'm sure he won't mind me quoting him: "The forum is temporarily out of action not because of anything you said or done.  Work is being done to the forum at the moment and hopefully will be back on line very soon."

Which is nice. Of him, I mean. It just looks like one of those things that hit forums from time to time.

[quote user="Dick Smith"]

Which is nice. Of him, I mean. It just looks like one of those things that hit forums from time to time.
[/quote]

If he is welsh Dick he would be nice wouldn't he?

Actually he is a bit of a mystery like Charlies Angels.

The pub next door is still closed then.  I saw Miki standing outside as I was passing.  He was wearing a sheepskin coat, beige slacks and a pair of dunlop greenflash. He looked a little worse for wear drinking a bottle of white lightening and could have done with a shave and haircut.  Does anyone know when his ban is up?  It will be nice to have a bit of entertainment here.  I pop in and in the words of Bjork "It's all so quiet Sssssshhhh". 

do you think the inactivity is down to the good weather? joined earlier today after a recommendation,,however it seems the last few days has gone very quiet on this site,,,reading old messages there seems to have been alot of jovialty going on but not the case at the moment,,do you think i should be in the lounge?

wow and hello to you to twinkle i can understand now why your other name is widow with such an abrupt manner.i apologise for my poor grammer and shall endeavour to improve when i gain some more experience....and will apologise now for my spelling ,confidence is something i lack and i hope to raise my self esteem by meeting new people albeit through this medium

Hello tissue, do not worry about the grammar.commas or even the apostopies, just keep your nose clean , its when you mix apostropies and commas that sparks fly!

Anyway guys and galls time for a stroll round the block as the new kids are back in town.[;-)]