What are you going to do today to keep cool?

Pads

I am going to the beach today with my friend for a picnic and a swim, We have said we are going to go topless, now 20 years ago I would not of even thought about it, but its been a long time since I went topless, and although my mind is still in the north my body bits are begining to go south, so should i do the public at large a favor and keep my t shirt on or say to hell with it and be free.......................

dont worry I will slip slop and slap...................

slip on the rocks slop on the sun cream and slap anyone who says put your t shirt back on ................

what ever you do to day stay cool[8-|] 

slip on the rocks slop on the sun cream and slap anyone who says put your t shirt back on ................

I love it!!  [blink]  [:D]

While you're splashing about (if you do go toppless - extra sun cream!! - ouch!!) spare me a passing thought - removal men arriving today for first installment!!  I'll be carting boxes & bags about & it's to reach 30 degrees, here today.  Not hot by Southern England or French standards - but possibly the hottest NI has ever got!! [:-))]

yes of coarse you can just blame the falling own on the heat................save the lolly for later

I have just had half a cold pizza in the garden for breakfast as it looked good, its great what i get away with when im on my own[:)]

Apart from having the fans on about my desk (one on top and one by my feet), plenty of water from home (as the office fountains have run dry and delivery is not due until Friday!), have all the windows open to create 'un courant d'air', apart from all this to keep cool : I will not speak to my boss!! Most ineffectual person I've ever met! [:D]

Still sizzling. Jude advised me to shelter from the sun in this special shelter she made, apply this suncream and moisturiser, but I'm not sure about her motives ...

[img]http://www.ateabutnoe.com/images/salzburg/dog.jpg[/img]

[quote user="Cassis"]Still sizzling. Jude advised me to shelter from the sun in this special shelter she made, apply this suncream and moisturiser, but I'm not sure about her motives ...

[img]http://www.ateabutnoe.com/images/salzburg/dog.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Be careful Phil!

>>>hope he dosnt moniter your computer...Pads ....

Yeah - me too.  That happened to KKK once... Twinks<<<

He knows my thoughts about him but until he finds, in this rural area, someone bilingual french-english who doesn't mind low wages and long hours, he is stuck with me as a 'model' employee!... HAHAHA!!!

However back to original thread :

Another scorcher in store here in Mid-Wales! and once the cottages are cleaned up for the new arrivals I will go to the beach to keep cool!... Nice refreshing dip in the Cardigan Bay... only registers 15C max!

Hope it will help clear 'ma gueule de bois'... Went last night to a music festival (Sessiwn Fawr in Dolgellau) and as I was invited and chauffered, I made sure to have a good time!!!

Today I am luxuriating in air conditioned splendour.  Yesterday I was 5 metres up a ladder making the connections between the two parts of the AC system.  Went to a concert last night in the Abbey at Guitres which was pretty cool in both senses of the word.  Advised friends to try the caves at Lascaux.

I was playing at Marcillac (32) last night and when we arrived in the afternoon - before setting up - we had a coffee and an ice-cream in a lovely cafe on the main square.  They have 2 of  those fantastic vapour fans that blow  water into the air and keeps you lovely and cool!  Same sort of principle as Fredrick was talking about with his wet towel and fan - it's wonderful. 

I wanted to drag them to the front of the stage while we working!

Oh what a shame!  I don't announce my concerts - not allowed to advertise on the forum, but I like to tell people afterwards where I've been  so I can find out if any of you live nearby or maybe happened to see me by accident.

Having shifted a log pile this morning because Jude decided it was in the wrong place (an eyesore for the guests - are log piles ugly?  I like them!) and also put up a short section of pole fencing, I am suitably drenched in sweat and am cooling off nicely in front of a gale force fan.