The songs we have forgot

S

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="You can call me Betty"]...and I'm looking particularly fetching since I acquired a tan, too![:D][/quote]

What happened to your beaver?

I remembered a line from another song I had forgot and it is bugging me who sang it. I remember this line "Oh my kanky pan, my kanky pan, I just gotta get it out" That's all I can think of! Any idea what it is and who sang it?

It might have been his kinky pan, but definitely not a kinky pin! The things they sang about in those days Kinky pans and kinky boots[:D] I wonder if you can still get kinky pans? I know you can get kinky pants [:-))] "you only want me for my kinky pants, my kinky pants, kinky pants" A great song by Lena Martell.

I googled it and managed to find my partners birthday present[:D] I thought of the next line to that song "Ho chi kaka ho pogo, ho chi kaka ho,  pogo,  ho chi kaka ho, pogo pogo" It must be a punk rocker that sang it with all that pogoing!

[quote user="Patf"]Here's slightly different angle: where does this line come from   "...I was kissed by my sisters and my cousins and my aunties." One of my alltime favourite songs.[/quote]

I don't recall the lyrics but it must be a  Jerry Lee Lewis song?

"Ther's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis"

Sang by Kirsty McColl

There's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's elvis
Just like you swore to me that you'd be true
There's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's elvis
But he's a liar and i'm not sure about you