The songs we have forgot

S

I am a music lover. I love all sorts of different styles, so I thought it would maybe be a good idea to share with you all the songs I have forgot.

Please do the same, tell us about the songs you have forgotten in your life the ones that can't move you or can't have been  important to you because you have completely forgotten them.

Dedications welcome!

Ok; I will start the thread when I remember a song that I have forgot,  it might even be one that gave me goose pimples.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have spent all day trying to remember one I never liked so completely forgot. I just LOVE it dont you. And because I have forgot it I cant go onto that song thingy site and find it. So, please, just listen and be swayed by the power of it.

I used to sing this to my three brothers whenever I met up with them and was pissed or over the fone when I was feeling a bit blue.

Awwwwww the power of the rhythm is doing my head in[blink]

[quote user="Pearly Spencer"]The one I would really like to remember is the one that was being performed when I decided to dive off the balcony at The Shepherds Bush Empire in 2001[:(]

regards

Pearly
[/quote]

For your sake I hope it wasn't "Broken Wings "

by Mister Mister