The songs we have forgot

S

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my God, I know it now! The mole that lived next door to Alice for 24 years, he was one of those farting moles! Imagine 24 years of mole farts? I could not do that. Is it any wonder she moved out?

[quote user="pistebeast"]by the Magill Five[/quote]

I loved that song! What about the one where a big ship was following a bloke? I can only remember him saying "a big ship following me". Imagine being followed by a ship everywhere you went? Must be terrible.

[quote user="S"]

[quote user="pistebeast"]by the Magill Five[/quote]

I loved that song! What about the one where a big ship was following a bloke? I can only remember him saying "a big ship following me". Imagine being followed by a ship everywhere you went? Must be terrible.

[/quote]http://lyricsplayground.com/alpha/songs/b/bigship.shtml

That might be it, but I would need to hear it. I looked on youtube for it and Mockingbird Hill, but neither of them are there.  I would love to hear them again and that one about the mouse in the windmill.

[quote user="S"]That might be it, but I would need to hear it. I looked on youtube for it and Mockingbird Hill, but neither of them are there.  I would love to hear them again and that one about the mouse in the windmill.[/quote]

a mouse in the winmill in old Amsterdam

Sounds like a Ronnie Hilton song

[quote user="cooperlola"]Did said mouse not wear clogs?[/quote]

Well remembered!

I saw a mouse – where?  There on the stair
Where on the stair? Right there
A little mouse with clogs on – well, I declare
Going clip-clippety-clop on the stair - oh yeah

It was not Cliff Pilchard that sang the version I heard!!! He looks a bit strange now that he is ageing. They say he rubs a monkey's bum all over his face to keep the wrinkles at bay, but only the marmoset's bum has the qualities needed to stave off the lines, so he must be using the wrong type of monkey.