know i'm sad but....

Mme poivre

[:D]    I have a Twingo

Hi all I have been looking at Tingos for years and have always like the look of them, i know there are lots of differing opinions about them but I love them.

After visiting france in April HO finally ageed to help me buy one.  so here she is my new baby

2000 RENAULT  BLACK  I would like suggestions because i want to put some funky  stickers on it any ideas?

J XXX

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The English number plate is intriguing!

I thought that they never made them in RHD,  an ex-girlfriend had a LHD one but could not get it registered in England, her problem being that RHD headlights were never made for hers and also that  we had parted company before I let on that I knew how to adapt them[6]

You're all so lucky to have nice cars...I don't have any panels on mine to stick anything on!

It's easy to adjust the headlights though and I don't get bumps on my doors from supermaket trolleys.

[IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/weedonwite/Onecarefulowner.jpg[/IMG]

Well I normally use what I call my workhorse when I transport goods, this is it.

[IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/weedonwite/Applefilledcar.jpg[/IMG]

The one without doors is the one I use when I want to impress people.

PS.  I had to edit out my personal number plate, bought when I was in Azerbajan buying apples.

And do you open the door or lean out the window when you want to reverse or even just to see what's behind you?  If you do, then how do you stop the apples (and other goods) from falling out?

You'll have to excuse my simple mind; I don't think I have ever realised its potential.

Been there already !!

didn't buy anything...

My 14 year old  son is there, he has a stall !!

I ll be back in the afternoon..

I usually go for old crockery, nice one.. I collect " vaisselle ancienne" .. ( French and English ..)

My car without doors is useful for quickly picking up hay bales before Mr Plod comes along when they fall off my mates lorry.

[IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/weedonwite/Haystacklorry.jpg[/IMG]

I only went selling once to a boot fair. Being a bit naive I didn't realise it was best to get out and lock your doors and take a wander before the light fingered ones pinched your stuff.  Serves them right though as they only got the fondue set, teasmade, bread maker, electric knife, ice cream maker and my collection of pan pipe CDs bought when visiting Paris, Amsterdam, Bruges, Barcelona and Moscow when I saw the same Peruvian mountain peoples band at each city.

Thank you guys

It's all very entertaining and love it all keep it up.

On a more serious note;  It is a left hand drive car, the headlights have been changed it has a duel speedo and and extra fog light on the back to make it meet Uk regulations.  It has air con but only when you open the roof. 

Russethouse its funny you should mention mini mars because just like having one of those is never enough my OH has now purchased another twingo to fettle with.[:D]

Frenchie you have acouple of nice vehicles there [:-))] ihope your son made loads of money[:)]

Krusty thanks for the though but i was thinking of somthing more..............actually i can'th ink what to do its just it doesn't look as interesting in just a black coat, I did suggest putting yellow stripes on it and getting yellow seat covers but OH didn't like the idea[geek]

Thanks again for all the replys

Judith XX