Re: The songs we are singing

Frenchie

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there

I am not sure quite what has happened, but for some reason I am getting inundated with replies to your "the songs we are singing".  Everyday, for the last few weeks, (hoping it would stop but it has'nt) I receive up to 20 replies and to be honest I just don't need this.  There must be a glitch somewhere.  Could you please advise people to make sure they are sending their repiles to you, and not me.

Many thanks.

Not sure if you got my response, but for the last few weeks, I have been sent too many to count, replies to your requests. It seems, that I have been linked into your reply base.  Each day when I tune into this forum I have at least 20 replies and frankly I don't need it and feel that you are missing out. 

Not sure what can be done, but please, take stock, and try and make sure that you get all the replies with songs, not half of them,  The other half are coming to me!!!!!

Thanks

Foxy lady, if you mean what I think you do you need to go to your profile (click on your name at the top of the page) and tick the  NO box at the : Enable Email Notifications of replies to your posts section.

Or for just this thread click on the notify button on the left until it goes 'pale'

If I am right they are not replies but notifications......hope that fixes it.