Re: The songs we are singing

Frenchie

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK you two get ready...................this is the song my OH and me danced to on the night we met, happy days, here goes..................

Steve miller band.......................;Abraabracadabra

Sorry but i got a load of gobbledegook and so was scared to do it in case i broke the forum again, ,,,,,,,,please explain slowly how to do it      [:-))]

Hello!!!  Sorry I am late!

I had some work to finish.. Very busy at the moment..

when you play a song on You Tube ; you normally can see a URL .  If it is not visible, click on " suite"  ( generally on the right) and it will

appear.. Hot the left button to have it highlighted , then the  right button on the mouse and  hit   " copy " .. then  go back to the forum and paste it onto your post..  ( right click

again)  .. Hope this is clear  , it s not easy for me to explain that in English.

STEVE, where are you  ?  [;-)]

Abracadabra for you Geordie Girl !!  [kiss]

my method is a bit different , when you have the song you want on youtube ,at the top of the screen you will see `address`

left click , the line will turn blue , then ctrl and x   the line of text will disappear (it goes to your clipboard)

return to CF  and when you reply to any message then press ctrl and v ....your song  url will reappear

then hit post

waowwwwwwww  that s wonderful GG, you got it !!  [:D]

That s brilliant.. We're going to be able to share music now !

But I ll  be saying nite nite now because I work early in the morning... a,d I am WORN OUT , can't keep my eyes open..

Big [kiss] to you two

See you tomorrow!

[quote user="Frenchie"]

Now from me the only one I love by Britney Spears  " Toxic"

let s dance !!!   [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r20/regine79/grenouille-saute.gif[/IMG]   [:D]

[/quote]

You should listen to this one. Both me and French Chuck agree that in our opinions its the best song she has done - Everytime

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=5UQzHaOG2uI