Re: The songs we are singing

Frenchie

I am running two screens tonight and still can't keep up!

We played the Lips inc version of the same song, I am playing both versions and can't tell the difference [8-)]

Montage of Saturday night fever with Bruce springsteen MAD.

George Michael started as a DJ in the Green Dragon at Croydon all those years ago and then started Wham.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EIzVoNq9f9s

Nite Mme Poivre

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a challenge for those of you that watch French TV.

There are two French adverts at the moment featuring songs that I really like the sound of, the first is for either Gaz de France or possibly a petrol producer, and has a split screen.  The lyrics (or rather the repeated refrain) are "anything for you" and the woman singing sounds a lot like Dolores O'Riordan of the Cranberries (although I don't think it is actually her, and it's not "What's on my mind").  It's not Evanescance or Gloria Estefan either.

The second looks like an advert for water, as the majority of the ad shows people in different countries drinking water from either a bottle or a glass.  The ad turns out to be for a company that makes some kind of tablet.  The lyrics start "I recall, but you don't remember..." and it's a bloke that's singing.

I've tried googling, but with no success whatsoever, and now that they've cut out TV ads after 8.30 I'm unlikely to catch them again.

Any ideas as to what the songs (or even the companies they are advertising) are? 

Pretty please and thank you [:)]