Re: The songs we are singing

Frenchie

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Frenchie"]

Weedon, you should know by now that French women NEVER have a running nose, it is not elegant !!

[:P][:D]

Not like some others --->  http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=DUxKAWn7QNk        [:D][:D][:D]

[/quote]

That's what bamboo shoots does for you, I would lay off the chinese food whilst you have the cold.  If you suffer from dry and sore lips I have a very good homeopathic cure for you.

[:$][:$]

Dido, reminds me of the cold winter evenings in France with only an open fire and a crackly old radio for company.

Horrible crumbling grey walls and dark oppressive beams and Dido singing white flag.

Climbing into a cold bed trying to get warm after a hard day working in the garden building the pool.

THAT's enough of the setimental stuff [:D]

All fired up now!

Wide awake in dreamland, which is where I am heading

[quote user="Weedon"][quote user="Frenchie"]

Weedon, you should know by now that French women NEVER have a running nose, it is not elegant !!

[:P][:D]

Not like some others --->  http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=DUxKAWn7QNk        [:D][:D][:D]

[/quote]

That's what bamboo shoots does for you, I would lay off the chinese food whilst you have the cold.  If you suffer from dry and sore lips I have a very good homeopathic cure for you.

[/quote]

Humm ? come on , spill the beans ![:)]

[quote user="teapot"]

[:$][:$]

Dido, reminds me of the cold winter evenings in France with only an open fire and a crackly old radio for company.

Horrible crumbling grey walls and dark oppressive beams and Dido singing white flag.

Climbing into a cold bed trying to get warm after a hard day working in the garden building the pool.

THAT's enough of the setimental stuff [:D]

All fired up now!

Wide awake in dreamland, which is where I am heading

[/quote]

You should write teapot , reading your post I could exactly get the picture...

Stuck inside these four walls  comes to mind ( well, mine at least)

If you ve gone to bed, well, nite nite .

[quote user="Weedon"]For dry and sore lips find the nearest field with cows, go up to the first one, lift its tail and kiss its bum, it doesn't cure your lips but it sure stops you licking them.[:-))][/quote]

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Weedon !!! [:D]