Re: The songs we are singing

Frenchie

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been out of action for a couple of days.  Anything happened that I should know about?

I don't like the name Trevor because when I was about 7 years old there was a Trevor in my class who used to pick his nose and eat it, and even allowing for the fact that our diet was so bad we used to have cod liver oil and malt in order to build up our skinny frames, there is simply no excuse for that.

On a good note I can vouch for the cod liver oil and malt supplement to boost weight, although it took a few years to work properly.

Here's to Trevor.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xN1TrOFNqQ

Why doncha ask Krusty for sub-titles Frenchie, I betcha aint gonna catch wot he says?

[quote user="Frenchie"]

Ohne Dich   (= Without you ) in German, a fantastic video.. ( Very powerful IMHO )

" without you the birds don't sing any longer " ( Die vogel singen nicht mehr )

To all the people I miss

[/quote]

Rammstein....  One of my favourite bands Frenchie.

Try to see the video of their concert in Les Arenes de Nimes back in 2005.  Very theatrical.

It's on one of the Volkerball album packages... I say one of them as there are several releases of Volkerball and they don't all have the DVD package.

[quote user="DerekJ"][quote user="Frenchie"]

Ohne Dich   (= Without you ) in German, a fantastic video.. ( Very powerful IMHO )

" without you the birds don't sing any longer " ( Die vogel singen nicht mehr )

To all the people I miss

[/quote]

Rammstein....  One of my favourite bands Frenchie.

Try to see the video of their concert in Les Arenes de Nimes back in 2005.  Very theatrical.
It's on one of the Volkerball album packages... I say one of them as there are several releases of Volkerball and they don't all have the DVD package.
[/quote]

I think I saw it Ferek, fantastic, I'm gonna check if it s the version I saw.

Rammstein is my son's favourite band ( he 15), and I discovered it thanks to him.

I love this band, it is mythic now.

And they achieved world recognition while sining in their own language, German, which is GOOD IMO.

ANother one from them, more rocking!! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfHlA3fmJG0