Dream Team

TWINKLE

I don't want to hijack the football thread with my funny little ways so I've made a seperate thread for anyone who would like to join in my quest for the 'fittest' football team in the world.

Crouch ISN'T allowed!

So far I've got these lot

TOTTI  TONI  LJUNBERG (what a mouthful[:-))])

BECKS

Please feel free to add your choices. 

I REPEAT  CROUCH IS NOT ALLOWED!!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good grief you have got the funniest of ways.  Ponytail?  Actually he is a top guy a real gent.  How are you anyway missus? X   (kkk)

I know !!  He's even sexier without the ponytail, don't you think ??  Saw him on the celebrity ice skating thingy on telly and fell in love with him all over again !

I'm fine kkk and hope you are too little maid ! [:D]

Opas, you are a woman of great taste in footballers !  I also think that Georgie Best had the most gorgeous eyes ever.  Better shut up now or you will all guess my age !   -   21 years old, of course ! [;-)][Www][:D]

Oh I had a PG Tips George Best poster in my bedroom when I was 5, not sure why though may [Www] may have had more to do with my mum. I just used to sing a daft playground song about him and a playex bra.

But he was an excellent footballer ( only seen him on TV ) doing the goal they always show, he could run on a slant like Ryan Giggs, (defying gravity) and he was lovely looking in his early days.

I actually like big Jaap Stam (sorry!) and the chilean player from a couple of years ago.

I never really thought he was good looking. I just loved him. Giggs too, he's one of my all time favourite players along with Cantona and Best, but he's always been a funny looking lad.

It's that 'slanty' running with the ball I like. I don't fancy footballers. Their thighs are frightening up close.[:D]